IGNORED

Arsenal (Away) Sunday September 23rd

markjazzbassist

16 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Just because he can score doesnt make him an attacking midfielder. He is a midfield that can defend and attack, he hasnt been a number 10 or winger throughout his career which is the point of my original response.

Your post does show that you are completely missing my points so there is no point going over it again. I agree with you to leave it there at least! :)

I don't even know what were debating tbh 😂  so I agree that you agree mate 🍻

3 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Good first half, we look much better when we play either Gana or Morgan, we are better holding onto the ball and have more options. Defense looks stronger too.

Progress so I am happy.

Yeah if Davies plays like this, I hope to see no more Gana/Schneiderlin pairing this season. 

Just now, markjazzbassist said:

Davies 2 times in a row plays the wrong pass in the attacking third.  If that was Gana he would be on the chopping block

One of them passes was Walcott trying to cut inside when he needed to stay wide which he did 2 mins later with Zouma. Walcott just needs to hold his position a little longer before cutting inside.

The other pass was garbage though 😂