IGNORED

Fulham (Home) Saturday September 29th

markjazzbassist

I won't be happy with anything other than 3 points.  They are not great and haven't been great.  Mitrovic, Seri, and Schurrle their talented players.  I want a solid back 4 and i'll give Kenny one more chance to redeem himself before I start advocating for holgate there.  I don't want to see Morgan or Keane starting and DCL can go back to the bench.

Pickford

Kenny Mina Zouma Digne

Davies Gana

Walcott   Gyfli    Richarlison

Tosun

57 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Kenny played well last game. You’re in a very small minority that thinks otherwise. 

he was at fault for one of their goals, his man and he didn't challenge/pressure and then he fell over (or he dove out of the way of the shot) either way not a good look.  didn't see him do anything of note in the attacking half either.  not sure how that is playing well.

7 hours ago, EFC-Paul said:

Pickford 

Kenny      Keane   Zouma      Digne  

Gana

Sigurdsson       Bernard

Walcott                                 Richarlison

Tosun

Love it.  

10 hours ago, EFC-Paul said:

Pickford 

Gana

Sigurdsson       Bernard

Tosun

Swap Keane for Mina ( though I haven’t seen him play), and that has to be our best team for a long time.

39 minutes ago, EFC-Paul said:

I was tempted Shukes but I don't think he'll be put in until the Southampton cup game and I do think Keane will start to come good imo

I didn’t mean it as changing your line up, your right... Keane is more likely!

Your team got me excited to be honest. We need to send it to Marco! 

On 24/09/2018 at 18:42, markjazzbassist said:

he was at fault for one of their goals, his man and he didn't challenge/pressure and then he fell over (or he dove out of the way of the shot) either way not a good look.  didn't see him do anything of note in the attacking half either.  not sure how that is playing well.

Every defender we have fielded this season has made mistakes, not sure why your so down on him as an individual player, most on here were very critical of Colemans performance until his injury. We can't  expect Jonjoe to be perfect so early in his career, but for me he is one of the payers who will give his all in each game, and one of a very small number of players that will put a crunching tackle in .

14 hours ago, EFC-Paul said:

Pickford 

Gana

Sigurdsson       Bernard

Tosun

I like this, but would put Tom in for Siggy based on last weekends performances, Siggy is letting games pass him by, and failed to deliver anything from set pieces.

Don’t think we’ll see it but I wouldn’t mind Walcott given a game up top.

if lookman was interested in playing then him on right, Walcott in middle and richarlison would look a killer paced attack.

Davis and Bernard behind with gana behind that.

Bernard has looked really committed trying to get stuck in and win the ball so the 3 miss provide good cover for digne and kenny while Davis and Bernard also  offer a bit going forward and Bernard in particular can pick a pass.

From a lot of our striker rumours in the summer I feel silva was after a pacy tricky forward like Walcott rather than tosun who is more a target man type.

32 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

Every defender we have fielded this season has made mistakes, not sure why your so down on him as an individual player, most on here were very critical of Colemans performance until his injury. We can't  expect Jonjoe to be perfect so early in his career, but for me he is one of the payers who will give his all in each game, and one of a very small number of players that will put a crunching tackle in .

I like this, but would put Tom in for Siggy based on last weekends performances, Siggy is letting games pass him by, and failed to deliver anything from set pieces.

i don't think Kenny is good enough simple as that.  I would take a hobbled coleman over him and that's saying a lot seeing as i don't rate coleman defensively.

2 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

i don't think Kenny is good enough simple as that.  I would take a hobbled coleman over him and that's saying a lot seeing as i don't rate coleman defensively.

Kenny has been better than Coleman so far this sesaon, both in defence and offensively and I don't see him as a massive weak point in the squad at this moment in time. 

Id go with this:

Pickford

Keane Mina Zouma

Kenny                                   Digne

Gana Sig

Walcott                               Bernard

Richarlison

5 minutes ago, aaron said:

Id go with this:

Pickford

Keane Mina Zouma

Kenny                                   Digne

Gana Sig

Walcott                               Bernard

Richarlison

Three at the back :majoroverreactionalert:

Never going to happen but would like to see this at somepoint:

Pickford 

Gana

Dowell                Davies

Walcott                                 Bernard

Richarlison

(with mina, gomes, and coleman worked in when fit)  

I refuse to put Mina in the squad until he he is near fit. Rumours are he is are highest earner. Hopefully that’s not true. 

Pickford

kenny           Keane      Zouma     Digne

Gana

walcott           Gilfi      Bernard      Charley 

Cenk 

2 hours ago, Finn balor said:

Gilfi to drop when we are defending, let’s just go for three points. I think if we come off worse here, I’d like people to see sense. However we are due to smash someone. 4-1. Charley with two, Cenk and Bernard 

I’ll take a win before I start thinking about us smashing someone.

excited for when Gomes gets worked into the team. Think he can be the link we need.