IGNORED

Fulham (Home) Saturday September 29th

markjazzbassist

Performance absolutely out of order. Fucking pathetic the players need to sort themselves out after that first half performance. 

Unless Silva has told them to just fucking kick the ball aimlessly forward to nobody.

Getting sick of these overplayed talentless frauds now. 

This team isn'tt Everton anymore. Been going that way for a long time and now it's here.

It scares me how fragile our defense really is. Everytime someone, not even inventive dummies a shot, they all fall for it. It's becoming scary. 

Davies and sig are just not the answers in that part of the park. Too many times I've watched sig and it hasn't come quite off for him. I've started to realise that he just isn'tt that good and not mobile enough. I think his 10 goals a season masks a lot he fails on

I dont think we have actually played that badly as we have largely controlled the game but we just havent created enough and a Btay says they have done a good job of hacking us down in good positions.

I think the back 5 have done well, with Digne and Zouma the standouts. Gueye and Davies have been solid in the middle and are moving the ball around well and winning it back but then the other 4 are a big problem. Richarlion has been the brightest but since he got hacked he has been a lot quieter. Walcott feels as though every other touch is a turnover, Siggy is again not involved enough and DCL is doing a terrible job at holding the ball up.

The first change I would make is to get DCL on for Tosun. DCL did well against Arsenal on the counter and using his pace and strength but this game needs more nous. If that doesnt change then I would agree with MJB and stick Bernard through the middle.