• Tom Davies
    • Theo Walcott
    • Richarlison
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • Gylfi Sigurðsson
    • Cenk Tosun

This poll is closed to new votes

16 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Wow.... you two seriously lack common sense when it comes to football don’t you. 

The worst thing is, that i don’t think either of you are on a wind up, I think you both actually believe the words you type down.

Its like creating a lie to your missus and standing by it it for so long that it becomes too difficult to admit to it!

A 6-7 performance? Wow! So many football fans and pundits just don’t know anything about football do they? Including our manager haha. 

Palfy, I bet you can’t wait for Morgan to recover from his serious injury can you!

Shukes I’ve said he played well but it was far from a motm performance there were better players out there than him, I’ve said in the past and don’t care for either him or Schneiderlin there both not good enough but I do if I had to choose prefer Schneiderlin. 

A Forrest Gump performance I grant you but never a motm

8 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

As in scored them?! Am I still drunk and I’ve totally misunderstood what you mean, or are you drunk and have no idea what you watched?! :lol: 

I know what you mean it’s like a Dr Who script when you read Shukes post he’s on a totally different planet sometimes 😀

3 hours ago, pete0 said:

By a mile. He shouldn't be a professional footballer, he's so poor at the basics and scared of the ball. 

Have you ever seen an Everton team consistently give away clear chances as the one with Gana in? 

Have you any idea how rediculous you sound critisicing Gana after a performance like that ? 

I’m convinced Palfy is your alter ego , there is no way two people on the same planet could be so hopelessly wrong !

2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

As in scored them?! Am I still drunk and I’ve totally misunderstood what you mean, or are you drunk and have no idea what you watched?! :lol: 

When speaking about Gana though facts don’t need to come into it. Your allowed to just change things and tell everyone they just can’t see it yet.

So I’ve decided that Gana scored two worldies and anyone who doesnt see it.... must be on another planet. Stats don’t mean anything either, so just because Siggy has been put down as scoring... doesn’t mean it’s true.

13 minutes ago, Shukes said:

When speaking about Gana though facts don’t need to come into it. Your allowed to just change things and tell everyone they just can’t see it yet.

So I’ve decided that Gana scored two worldies and anyone who doesnt see it.... must be on another planet. Stats don’t mean anything either, so just because Siggy has been put down as scoring... doesn’t mean it’s true.

That makes much more sense... sort of :lol: 

At least I know neither of us are drunk :unsure:

50 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Have you any idea how rediculous you sound critisicing Gana after a performance like that ? 

I’m convinced Palfy is your alter ego , there is no way two people on the same planet could be so hopelessly wrong !

He done well at running without the ball into random spaces. 

We gave away three clear chances as he wasn't in position. He slows play and his tackling is often unnecessary and puts us in danger from the loose ball. 

16 minutes ago, pete0 said:

He done well at running without the ball into random spaces. 

We gave away three clear chances as he wasn't in position. He slows play and his tackling is often unnecessary and puts us in danger from the loose ball. 

Ha ha ‘ his tackling is often unenecessary’ even by your standards that’s a belter of a comment 

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

I got what you were doing straight away Shukes mate, we're plainly on a different intellectual level than everyone else (whether it's higher or lower is up for debate:D).

7 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Ha ha ‘ his tackling is often unenecessary’ even by your standards that’s a belter of a comment 

See Bailey's analysis of their two chances. He'd be better off tracking his man than rushing in for a tackle.

If he stuck in position he'd not make as many from behind or give away so many needless free kicks. He's a liability. 

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

And there goes Mr Duncan I'm always right and no-one else's opinions count, sounds like you've got little man syndrome Dunc, best player by a country mile that's the most ridiculous statement posted so quantify that please by his out of 10 score to others who played just so I know what a country mile is in terms of how much better he was than Digne Kenny Pickford Gylfi very interested to know.

MSN sport...

IDRISSA GANA GUEYE - 9 (MAN OF THE MATCH)

Gana came out of the blocks like a man on fire, as he made 3 excellent sliding tackles during the opening period of the game. He was everywhere that he needed to be and was back to the Gana that is crucial to how the team operates.He only built on this in the second 45 as he quite literally drove the team forwards and backwards, winning even more tackles and even playing some very clever passes.This was pre-AFCON Gana.

Just now, pete0 said:

See Bailey's analysis of their two chances. He'd be better off tracking his man than rushing in for a tackle.

If he stuck in position he'd not make as many fun behind our gone away so many needless free kicks. He's a liability. 

The caveat is that he made countless other tackles and interceptions that stopped them getting forward and creating chances. He made 2 poor decisions, one deep in the opponents half, which unfortunately for him led to good chances but I am sure he made tackles and interceptions others wouldnt have been able to, which stopped them creating other chances.

47 minutes ago, MikeO said:

MSN sport...

IDRISSA GANA GUEYE - 9 (MAN OF THE MATCH)

Gana came out of the blocks like a man on fire, as he made 3 excellent sliding tackles during the opening period of the game. He was everywhere that he needed to be and was back to the Gana that is crucial to how the team operates.He only built on this in the second 45 as he quite literally drove the team forwards and backwards, winning even more tackles and even playing some very clever passes.This was pre-AFCON Gana.

And P’s? This a fair reflection?

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Echo...

Idrissa Gueye - 7

Fulham couldn't get throu

14 minutes ago, Shukes said:

And P’s? This a fair reflection?

gh him in the first half, exactly what Everton fans have come to expect.

That's a fair score and the Echo echoed what I said Digne was their MotM that'll do for me Shukes, or are we now going to dismiss the Echo to suit the views on here that Gana was MotM by a country mile.