Sign in to follow this  
markjazzbassist

Leicester City (Away) Saturday October 6th

That’s what happens when you dive in. Naive from Bernard there, can’t do that in the prem. Kenny got turned inside out and back again. Pickford should have done better.

Basically an Everton goal.

Just now, Shukes said:

That’s what happens when you dive in. Naive from Bernard there, can’t do that in the prem. Kenny got turned inside out and back again. Pickford should have done better.

Basically an Everton goal.

Kenny turned inside out AGAIN. Sorry but that lad needs to learn his craft somewhere else like Baines did. We are gonna concede so many goals down his side as good players exploit his inexperience.

That's not to excuse the failure of other players to break the play down earlier

He does that on nearly every one on one it's something that always worries me with him 

Dives down to the wrong side nearly every time far to early, I'd like to see him coming out and smothering more

Kenny turned inside out to easily as well should have stood him up 

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Bernard has been good but he has also been Wasteful.

It’s the lack of a left foot and all this outside of the right. Looks on highlight reels when it works, drives you mad when it doesn’t. It’s why I’m hoping Charlie works hard on his left at his younger age.

Thats frustrating. We should have killed this game off instead of gifting them a goal. 

Pickford has failed in the one thing he had to do, Kenny has been poor, Gana thinks he is playing alongside Schneiderlin again and Walcott has messed up almost everything in the final 3rd. 

Just now, Romey 1878 said:

Decent first-half from us on the whole. 

We still look worrying when we’re under attack, but our front 4 are looking slick and dangerous. 

Kenny looking absolute shite. 

I’d be tempted to bring Holgate on at RB. Sit him flat, pace to cover vardy and chillwell who is faster than I thought. 

1 minute ago, Btay said:

I’d be tempted to bring Holgate on at RB. Sit him flat, pace to cover vardy and chillwell who is faster than I thought. 

great thought, better to be safe than sorry.  i'd take off walcott and put lookman on, walcott has been rough.

It has to be Holgate at right back. He's bigger, stronger, more defensively aware and less likely to fuck up. He doesn't really provide much attacking impetus but that's the least of our problems. We are conceding far too many soft soft goals and we need to tighten up.

When we have played Holgate at right back before we have looked much more solid than we do currently.