Sign in to follow this  
markjazzbassist

Leicester City (Away) Saturday October 6th

7 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I saw that. Bad enough screwing up but dont then blame someone else.

This is the type of behaviour I've seen from him before and it pisses me off big time.  It's the shit lukaku used to do.... enough about that. But yeah.... He seems to think he's above some players.... not in my book. 

Said I wanted Sigurdsson to be turning in match winning performances more regularly last week, well played Gylfi! 

Some of the whingeing on here before we went ahead made me laugh, some impatient bastards on here! 

38 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

It's doing my head in that there's any sort of debate about whether Morgan should have been sent off. That lump's whole game is to commit niggly fouls, fuck actually being a good defender, and this time it bit him on the arse. End of story.

He was at it all game arms flying around leaning over players the usual shite these cunts do to flair players 

Got what he deserved and it's not often players with that game plan get their comeuppance so I'm chuffed the lump got his