IGNORED

Man of the Match v Southampton (League Cup)

MikeO

MOTM v Southampton (League Cup)  

8 members have voted

1. 1. ???

• Maarten Stekelenburg
    • Jonjoe Kenny
    • Michael Keane
    • Kurt Zouma
    • Leighton Baines
    • Kieran Dowell
    • Morgan Schneiderlin
    • Tom Davies
    • Cenk Tosun
    • Ademola Lookman
    • Bernard

I went last night, and there's no one player that stood out, however I'd go for Bernard, played his first full 90 and was still trying to create chances till the end, and tracking back. Kenny clearly missed having Walcott ahead of him, but played well, even better when Walcott came on and gets a close 2nd.

3 hours ago, EFC-Paul said:

Anyone's look half decent Dunc? I would have liked to have seen how Bernard faired tbh 

Best player on the pitch by some distance. Couple of growns for him trying speculative passes but they will come off in a proper match with the likes of Walcott and Richarlison making the runs. 

Class above to the point a bloke I sit by said he won't be here long enjoy him while we can.

Here's hoping Brands will find a few more players to help keep him here and take the club forward. 

Dunc, its funny how we all see games differently, I wasn't impressed by Lookman last night, thought he kept coming inside too much and didn't offer enough options for Kenny to send him down the line, whereas I agree with you on Bernard, when he moved inside he looked far more creative and dangerous, I'm also surprised that he seems fairly touch for a little un.