IGNORED

Crystal Palace (Home) Sunday October 21st

markjazzbassist

After the international break comes another winnable game.  Zaha the danger man but it's a Roy Hodgson side, i expect them to defend and hope Zaha gets us on the counter.  I want us to give an all out onslaught and crush them.   Coleman and mina were already training this week, so i'm hopeful seamus can come back and save us from the trainwreck that is kenny and mina can get a sub appearance.  I would give Walcott one last game to see if he can find a way to pass to a teammate instead of go it alone, but I am tempted to put Lookman in there.  I expect 3 points and will be disappointed with anything less.

Pickford

Coleman Keane Zouma Digne

Gana Davies

Walcott   Gylfi    Bernard

Richarlison

Kenny was so poor for that goal against Leicester. I’m so excited to see how the team plays with everyone fit and half way through the season. I think our next four away games are something like United, spurs, Chelsea city or something daft. Three wins on the spin would be brilliant.lets hope we don’t get two many injuries. Pleased for Zouma and Digne getting in the France squad, validation for coming to us. Digne is becoming one of my favourite players. 

The last 3 league games (Arsenal, Fulham, Leicester) had the exact same 18.

Pickford Stek Zouma Keane Digne Kenny Baines Holgate Gana Davies Siggy Morgan Richarlison Walcott Bernard Lookman DCL Tosun 

With news of Mina, Gomes, Jags, McCarthy and Beni in full training suddenly we have 'too many' players. In the short term it's probably easy to drop holgate for mina and morgan for gomes but i'm curious how Silva handles the numbers. When Coleman comes back who makes the bench kenny or baines? DCL and Lookman must be worried. Does Jags appear again? SO MUCH TO SPECULATE OVER...

On 11/10/2018 at 17:05, Cornish Steve said:

Coleman has to prove he deserves to come back. He’s been poor so far this season. 

Doubt we’ll see Coleman against Palace, or really until November, maybe Gor Mahia at earliest.  Even that might be too soon, as when he suffered the stress fracture - Sept. 12 - the guess was 6-8 weeks to recover.  So, probably O’Neill will use him against Denmark on Nov. 19, and he’ll be reinjured.

Meaning....

On 12/10/2018 at 03:23, Romey 1878 said:

We need one anyway.

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Win tomorrow puts us 8th.

2 points off 6th. Hopefully we get a good win here and go on a good run of wins.

cant remember the last time we racked up good consecutive wins - almost Martinez in the year we came 5th and we won 9 or something in a row?