IGNORED

Signed Richarlison painting

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

Still leading at present time just over a day to go, could get tricky with the 9 hour time difference if someone upā€™s the bid with minutes to go šŸ¤ž

Just to make sure you are aware, the auction finishes at 8pm GMT tomorrow.

Wishing you all the very best with your bidding. Grateful for your support for the auction & the charitiesĀ šŸ‘

2 hours ago, Louise Cobbold said:

Just to make sure you are aware, the auction finishes at 8pm GMT tomorrow.

Wishing you all the very best with your bidding. Grateful for your support for the auction & the charitiesĀ šŸ‘

Thanks Louise Iā€™m 9 hours in front so I will be setting the alarm clock forĀ 4:45am to see if Iā€™m successful.Ā 

Always happy to support good causes and even better if you receive something worth having for doing so, we all become winners.Ā 

5 hours ago, Palfy said:

Thanks Louise Iā€™m 9 hours in front so I will be setting the alarm clock forĀ 4:45am to see if Iā€™m successful.Ā 

Always happy to support good causes and even better if you receive something worth having for doing so, we all become winners.Ā 

You deserve to win it with that dedication. Good luck Palf.Ā 

5 hours ago, Palfy said:

Thanks Louise Iā€™m 9 hours in front so I will be setting the alarm clock forĀ 4:45am to see if Iā€™m successful.

Just stick in a bid of Ā£2,000 and you'll beĀ guaranteed to win for a lot less and save yourself from the horrors of the alarm clock.

On the subject of alarms; is this just me? Set the alarm for seven, wake up and check the time and it's around five. Totally fail to sleep for the next two hours until the alarm goes off so hit the snooze button and immediately fall asleep for ten minutes (and have a top dream which is interrupted by the alarm), repeat 3/4 times; why is that?

Back on subject I'll definitely be buying a print but sadly wife has insisted it's a present for Josh:shakingfist:. Honestly I understandĀ  because we have no room between the Rembrandt'sĀ and VanĀ Gogh's so what can you do:otvwhistle:?

2 hours ago, MikeO said:

Just stick in a bid of Ā£2,000 and you'll beĀ guaranteed to win for a lot less and save yourself from the horrors of the alarm clock.

On the subject of alarms; is this just me? Set the alarm for seven, wake up and check the time and it's around five. Totally fail to sleep for the next two hours until the alarm goes off so hit the snooze button and immediately fall asleep for ten minutes (and have a top dream which is interrupted by the alarm), repeat 3/4 times; why is that?

Back on subject I'll definitely be buying a print but sadly wife has insisted it's a present for Josh:shakingfist:. Honestly I understandĀ  because we have no room between the Rembrandt'sĀ and VanĀ Gogh's so what can you do:otvwhistle:?

Thanks for the advice Mike but I donā€™t think Iā€™ll go the 2k knowing my luck someone will go to 1,999.00.Ā 

Good luck with Joshā€™s present at least your get to see it on a regular basis so there is a positive.Ā 

20 hours ago, MikeO said:

Just to say that prints are now available via our online shop Mike. Hereā€™s a link for you if that helps;Ā https://www.sportspersonalities.org/shop/richarlison

11 minutes ago, Louise Cobbold said:

Just to say that prints are now available via our online shop Mike. Hereā€™s a link for you if that helps;Ā https://www.sportspersonalities.org/shop/richarlison

Thanks Louise I have the blessing of the boss (wife) to get one, not for me though I'll give it to my son for Christmas; he left home a couple of months ago and moved into a flat in Bristol so has some wall space to fill and he'll love it!

Missed it fell a sleep after the game and just woke to find I was pipped at the post, bid 670.00 with 30 pp would have been 700. Only consolation is my effort probably helped the price go up which in turn raised more for charity so I will take some solace in that. šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

16 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Missed it fell a sleep after the game and just woke to find I was pipped at the post, bid 670.00 with 30 pp would have been 700. Only consolation is my effort probably helped the price go up which in turn raised more for charity so I will take some solace in that. šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Shame that Palfy. I was never into art (I can't draw a square without technical assistance) but my wife is fairly adept; bought her a painting in Cordes-sur-Ciel in the south of France (amazing place) for her 40th a decade or so ago from the artist himself in his studio. Lovely guy who kept changing the frame until it was something wife was happy with, from memory it cost just short of ā‚¬500; now if you google him he's done a deal with a New York gallery so that seems to be where you need to go to buy one of his. I'm sure he'd still do a deal face to face though:D.

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Ahh crap just read this. Sorry mate.

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Incredibly grateful for your support; thank you sincerely. Really sorryĀ to hear you just missed out.

19 minutes ago, Louise Cobbold said:

Incredibly grateful for your support; thank you sincerely. Really sorryĀ to hear you just missed out.

Thatā€™s very Ā kind of you Louise when I return to the UK I will be in touch we would like a painting of our dog šŸ¶.Ā 

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Shame that Palfy. I was never into art (I can't draw a square without technical assistance) but my wife is fairly adept; bought her a painting in Cordes-sur-Ciel in the south of France (amazing place) for her 40th a decade or so ago from the artist himself in his studio. Lovely guy who kept changing the frame until it was something wife was happy with, from memory it cost just short of ā‚¬500; now if you google him he's done a deal with a New York gallery so that seems to be where you need to go to buy one of his. I'm sure he'd still do a deal face to face though:D.

Sounds like you could have a good investment on your hands get a valuation for insurance purposes you could be a millunaire this time next year as Dell boy would say Rodney I mean Mike šŸ˜œ

14 hours ago, rubecula said:

I went as high as I could with the biddingĀ  then palfy outbid me.Ā  anyway the prints look great tooĀ  I think i will go for the A2 size as it seems quit a good price.

Just went A3 myself, Josh's flat isn'tt huge and I think A2 would've been too big. If you've got a big space A2 is good value, only another Ā£5 I think.