IGNORED

Manchester United (Away) Sunday October 28th

markjazzbassist

Big game here mou is imploding yet they still have such quality that the players occasionally bail him out.  I think he will sit back and try and get us on the counter as he usually does.  Im ready for richarlison to go back to the wing.

Pickers

Coleman Keane Zouma Digne

Gana

Gomes    Gylfi

bernard           Tosun      Richarlison

9 minutes ago, Aidan said:

In two minds on what the better option up front would be.

Tosun has a couple of goals off the bench and deserves to be rewarded, however I can see Richarlison having more of an impact on the counter attack

DCL, holds up the ball well, makes space and gets it to the wingers. Battles for every header as well so would give Linderlof a headache. 

Utd arent really a team to counter attack though are they? They arent going to dominate possession and they would probably prefer to play on the counter themselves with Lukaku, Rashford and Martial for all that they wont necessarily sit back given the pressure they are under and as they are at home.

I think I would also start with the same side and then use the bench depending on how the game is going.

I think it will be a big test for them, they are nervous at home, and if Jose is distracted by the possibility of the Real Madrid job then it could be a great opportunity for us.

With our pace and movement and Utds uncertain defense we have the potential to cause them real problems. 

I would keep the same team or swap Theo Walcott for Lookman. 

32 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

They get beat against juve and the knives will be out which we can use to our advantage. All joking apart is there any player in their team miles better than we’ve  got? De gea? 

Lukaku and most of their centre mids, Matic, Fellaini, Pogba, and Herrera would start in our team. Defense and wings we are better though. 

10 minutes ago, aaron said:

Pogba walks into every team in the world. He isn'tttt performing like he should at United but I think that's down to tactics. Look at him for France, he is world class.

Valencia, De Gea, Martial all get in too.

He looks good for France because it’s pedestrian football like in Italy. He can trot about like the show pony he is. I think he is found out consistently in the premiership. I wouldn’t consider Valencia or martial as miles better than we have either 

16 minutes ago, Matt said:

He should. Probably why he’s their leading goalscorer...

He's their leading scorer cos mourinho hasn't dropped him as his striker... which probably explains why they are below us in the league.

I'm pretty sure if martial gets the nod as centre forward he is on 7 goals....  

2 minutes ago, hafnia said:

mourinho

Is that the same Mourinho who demands players to do what he wants or will bin them. The same is who told Joe Cole he'll sub him for dicking about and not doing what he's told. The same one who dropped Chelsea's plater of the year Mata to suit his tactics. The same one who leaves the highest paid player Sanchez on the bench... Must have gone soft in his old age if Lukaku is lazy and isn'tt doing what he's asking of him. 

3 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Is that the same Mourinho who demands players to do what he wants or will bin them. The same is who told Joe Cole he'll sub him for dicking about and not doing what he's told. The same one who dropped Chelsea's plater of the year Mata to suit his tactics. The same one who leaves the highest paid player Sanchez on the bench... Must have gone soft in his old age if Lukaku is lazy and isn'ttt doing what he's asking of him. 

Yes the same mourinho who has fallen out with / pubically criticised the three other players who can do lukakus role.... Sanchez, Martial, and Rashford.

The same mourinho who when the fans demand he drops a player digs in and goes the other way. 

33 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Yes the same mourinho who has fallen out with / pubically criticised the three other players who can do lukakus role.... Sanchez, Martial, and Rashford.

The same mourinho who when the fans demand he drops a player digs in and goes the other way. 

You told me that the Ginger whinger new more about football than me so he was to be obeyed and listend to, now you want me to believe that you no more about being a manager than Mourinho, I don’t think so Haf I know you like pushing the boundaries of reality but realistically I think Mourinho’s knowledge is better than yours. 

3 minutes ago, Palfy said:

You told me that the Ginger whinger new more about football than me so he was to be obeyed and listend to, now you want me to believe that you no more about being a manager than Mourinho, I don’t think so Haf I know you like pushing the boundaries of reality but realistically I think Mourinho’s knowledge is better than yours. 

Mourinhos knowledge is far greater than mine - as his propensity to cut off his nose to spite his face. 

Let's see what happens when lukaku is dropped.... if and when. It is gonna happen soon..

16 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Mourinhos knowledge is far greater than mine - as his propensity to cut off his nose to spite his face. 

Let's see what happens when lukaku is dropped.... if and when. It is gonna happen soon..

So not playing future West Ham striker Rashford instead of one of the premier leagues top goal scorers is Mourinho being stubborn. Fuck a duck. 

8 minutes ago, pete0 said:

So not playing future West Ham striker Rashford instead of one of the premier leagues top goal scorers is Mourinho being stubborn. Fuck a duck. 

probably best asking De Bruyne about that....  

So let me just ascertain..... is mourinho a good manager for lukaku or a bad one.  You seem to flip this around to suit whichever agenda it is you are fighting. 

11 minutes ago, hafnia said:

So let me just ascertain..... is mourinho a good manager for lukaku or a bad one.  You seem to flip this around to suit whichever agenda it is you are fighting. 

I’d say he’s a bad manager for Lukaku because of his tactics. 

1 hour ago, hafnia said:

You mean the player he started when he dropped Mata. 

He's a good manager. If you want to win trophies but not of you want to win the golden boot. Think most would pick silverware. 

Ronaldo had his most prolific spell under mourinho.

Zlatan got 20 goals for the first time under him winning the golden boot at inter with 25 goals.

Drogba won the golden boot under him. 

Benni McCarthy won golden boot under him

Costa scored 20 in 26 for him prior to Chelsea players fallout. 

Don't see the issue myself.

14 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Ronaldo had his most prolific spell under mourinho.

Zlatan got 20 goals for the first time under him winning the golden boot at inter with 25 goals.

Drogba won the golden boot under him. 

Benni McCarthy won golden boot under him

Costa scored 20 in 26 for him prior to Chelsea players fallout. 

Don't see the issue myself.

Other than Drogba don't see how you can compare goals scored in shit leagues. 

Focusing on drogba, he scored 0.41 goals per game at Chelsea (although swayed down by his last season). Lukaku was 0.45 per game last season. 

Not including Drogbas last season to make it fair. Drogba scored more than 16 goals twice in 8 seasons. Lukaku is doing just fine. It's the midfielders who aren't scoring/doing enough for united.