IGNORED

Manchester United (Away) Sunday October 28th

markjazzbassist

4 minutes ago, nogs said:

So tell me why we haven't got VAR? Dickhead ref is in no position to make that call, he's completely the wrong side, there's a clear touch on the ball. But hey, red cunt goes down in box at Old Trafford, automatic penalty. Fucking furious

They use that in the Bundesliga (Germany) and to me it seems like a very nice thing without breaking the game up too much.

11 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Looker a clear penalty to me and Gana lucky not to be off as well. 

All from a giveaway from Walcott when Coleman had committed himself. You cant do that at this level. 

Shame as its been really competitive. Our big problem is Coleman v Martial as I mentioned earlier. Coleman is getting roasted for pace every time. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Tony_Scott11/status/1056583824467996672/video/1

Clearly gets the ball 

1 minute ago, nogs said:

Still don't think this front four set up is working. Don't see Richarlison as a CF think he is much more effective out wide. I'd put him on right instead of Walcott, he will help Coleman out more defensively, then DCL or Tosun through the middle. 

Yeah, Richarlison is far better haring in from the flank and it's probably easier to feed the ball in to him too; he's been anonymous so far.