IGNORED

Manchester United (Away) Sunday October 28th

markjazzbassist

I agree Richarlison needs to be outwide

Gana will walk if he stays on Pogba and co will do their best to make it happen I'd take him off for Cenk and shuffle it about  

Drop Gomes deeper put Barnard in his place drift Richarlison outwide and bring on Tosun 

Walcott needs to pull his finger out and cover Coleman the lads pissing me off today half assing around 

1 minute ago, 12ubb3rduck3y said:

It does if you use it properly but they keep using it in slow time for the stupidest pushes and holds in the box when the ball is like 40metres away.

Ah right. Yes, that's not the way to use it; will break up the game way to much. And we already have that with a lot of free kicks now-a-days.. really hate that.

9 minutes ago, EFC-Paul said:

I have watched it a few times now and its definitely not as clear as I thought it was originally. Just because he gets a touch on the ball it doesnt mean it isnt a foul. 

I think Gana is unlucky but he shouldnt put himself in that position. He could have engaged sooner when he was alongside the touchline, he makes an awkward tackle and in getting a touch on the ball he does still get across Martial and bring him down stopping him getting to it. Its as theatrical as you like but without that contact does Martial get to the ball? He probably does. 

I can see both arguments but the crux of the problem is that we shouldnt have been in that position in the first instance, firstly due to a stupid giveaway by Walcott and then Gana allowing Martial to drive into the box.

5 minutes ago, EFC-Paul said:

I agree Richarlison needs to be outwide

Gana will walk if he stays on Pogba and co will do their best to make it happen I'd take him off for Cenk and shuffle it about  

Drop Gomes deeper put Barnard in his place drift Richarlison outwide and bring on Tosun 

Walcott needs to pull his finger out and cover Coleman the lads pissing me off today half assing around 

Don't think Bernard has got the defensive side to go alongside Gomes. It would have to be Davies on for Gana for me, agree about Walcott, pull him for a CF. 

Mourinho has thought this through and they are doing all they can to overload our right and expose Martial v Coleman. Their play down the right is non-existant. Pogba is playing well and is liking the play nicely whilst the two behind him are ticking things over.

Gana is playing very averagely and Gomes is struggling to impose himself. Some sloppy balls from Walcott/Richarlison are costing us and Bernard again isnt getting involved. Siggy putting a good shift in though. 

There are chances for us in this game, just need to take them.

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I have watched it a few times now and its definitely not as clear as I thought it was originally. Just because he gets a touch on the ball it doesnt mean it isnt a foul. 

Sorry Bailey but I can't agree with that. There is clear contact with the ball before there's contact with the man. It's not like he's gone in hard so there's no argument about it being out of control or dangerous, it's a little toe poke away. It's a fair tackle, it has always been a fair tackle in the rules of the game, it's a very poor decision from a ref who was in no position to give it. 

6 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I think Gana is unlucky but he shouldnt put himself in that position. He could have engaged sooner when he was alongside the touchline, he makes an awkward tackle and in getting a touch on the ball he does still get across Martial and bring him down stopping him getting to it. Its as theatrical as you like but without that contact does Martial get to the ball? He probably does. 

I can see both arguments but the crux of the problem is that we shouldnt have been in that position in the first instance, firstly due to a stupid giveaway by Walcott and then Gana allowing Martial to drive into the box.

It doesn't matter what led to it it's the moment the wrong decision was given that has put us behind you could use that spin at any point of any game prior to goals going in or wrong decisions being made 

Simple fact is he gets the ball and Martial makes an Olympic esq leap