• Michael Keane
    • Lucas Digne
    • Idrissa Gana Gueye
    • André Gomes
    • Theo Walcott
    • Richarlison
    • Gylfi Sigurðsson
    • Bernard Duarte

Current player of the season positions....
Richarlison...62
Gylfi Sigurðsson...55
Idrissa Gana Gueye...38
Lucas Digne...34
Kurt Zouma...26
Jordan Pickford...17
Dominic Calvert-Lewin...16
Michael Keane...14
Bernard Duarte...12
Theo Walcott...10
Tom Davies...10
Jonjoe Kenny...9
André Gomes...3
Leighton Baines...3
Cenk Tosun...1
Mason Holgate...1
Morgan Schneiderlin...1
Ademola Lookman...1

Previous MOTM winners...
Crystal Palace (H)...Jordan Pickford
Leicester City (A)...Gylfi Sigurðsson
Southampton (H-LC)...Bernard Duarte
Fulham (H)...Idrissa Gana Gueye
Arsenal (A)...Richarlison
West Ham...Lucas Digne 
Huddersfield (H)...Kurt Zouma
Rotherham (H)...Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Bournemouth (A)...Michael Keane
Southampton (H)...Gylfi Sigurðsson
Wolves (A)...Richarlison

Tempted to give it to Keane, I hate giving it to a defender when we’ve conceded two but neither were really his fault. He could maybe have closed down Martial, but it was a fantastic finish. 

Not enough aggression in our play today. 

Bernard and Coleman both should have finished their chances (or at least hit the target). 

Disappoining, but our home games will be essential over the next few weeks. The away games all look too tough for us. 

13 minutes ago, MikeO said:

He really looked like he cared didn't he? He seems to have got a sensible head on after a period of sulks, he'll be a real asset.

The lad did well today and hopefully this summer's saga is well and truly behind us 

Hopefully gets the nod next game I do think he'll only get better given the chance now he seems to have knuckled down 

Silva has to change Charlison back to his own position, he's not good as a striker and we miss what he can do from the wing.

Motm for me was Pickford who saved us from a heavier defeat,  thought Gomes put in quite a good performance, seems very comfortable on the ball. The two centre Half's played well despite the loss.

Bernard was poor again, might be better in the centre behind the striker, he's deffo not a winger.

10 minutes ago, Bill said:

Silva has to change Charlison back to his own position, he's not good as a striker and we miss what he can do from the wing.

Motm for me was Pickford who saved us from a heavier defeat,  thought Gomes put in quite a good performance, seems very comfortable on the ball. The two centre Half's played well despite the loss.

Bernard was poor again, might be better in the centre behind the striker, he's deffo not a winger.

Agree with all of that Bill especially Bernard he's not a winger he's far more effective as a attacking/creative mid 

I think Silva is trying to shoehorn players into the squad ATM 

Without Pickford we wouldn't haven given a shit about the dodgy pen because we'd have conceded 4 at least.

Agree that the Charli at Centre Forward experiment should end.  That defence would have struggled with Cenk absorbing the middle and Charlie haring in from the flank.  Stick Bernard on the right and throw Walcott onto the subs bench, or into the sea.

Gomez was certainly calm on the ball, but I don’t think he had a particularly good game. Didn’t show anywhere near enough aggression to be playing at Old Trafford, and neither him or Gana got to grips with Pogba all day. 

Feels like a missed opportunity today for me, a point would have been a great result, with the next few away games I don’t expect a single point until Burnley on Boxing Day. Brighton and Cardiff are both must wins at home for me. 

52 minutes ago, StevO said:

Gomez was certainly calm on the ball, but I don’t think he had a particularly good game. Didn’t show anywhere near enough aggression to be playing at Old Trafford, and neither him or Gana got to grips with Pogba all day. 

Feels like a missed opportunity today for me, a point would have been a great result, with the next few away games I don’t expect a single point until Burnley on Boxing Day. Brighton and Cardiff are both must wins at home for me. 

Was about to post this. He gave Pogba 5 or 6 yards every time he had the ball. He looked scared of him. The moment Pogba tried to dribble past 4 he even turned his back on him. 

He was great on the ball, top player, but he is soft.