• Lucas Digne
    • Idrissa Gana Gueye
    • André Gomes
    • Theo Walcott
    • Richarlison
    • Gylfi Sigurðsson
    • Bernard Duarte

Hard to pick today tbh could be one of Digne Gomes Gana and Richarlison for me 

I'll go with Gomes nearly everything went through him today or started with him, very assured on the ball and plays good simple passes and glides around the pitch fairly effortlessly. 

Gomes and Gana looked a great duo today 

Went for Keane. My biggest moan is he's a pussy cat but today he showed his strength and was making sure he won the ball. Richarlison a close second, gave them food for thought all game and took his goals very well. 

Thought Sigurdssen was poor in the first half and anonymous in the second to the point of guy said he didn't realise he was still playing when his name got put up in the board. No where near proactive enough and should've been subbed at half time.

Gana probably had his best game but still littered with stupid mistakes. Passing it across his own box and not weighing his passes. 

Coleman bar one good run when put through by Keane was dreadful in the first half. Kicked on after the goal but them fecking crosses wouldn't even scare a vampire.

27 minutes ago, Bill said:

Gomes was indeed good, looks so calm and confident on the ball and had an excellent game. Richarlison scored two and played well, but for me it had to be Duracell man Gana, where he gets his stamina from is a mystery he looks so small but must have a big heart, another great motm performance.

Glad to hear that Bill, like I said I didn't see it but my lad texted me and said Gana was "absolutely immense" along with Gomes and was his MOTM.

5 hours ago, pete0 said:

Went for Keane. My biggest moan is he's a pussy cat but today he showed his strength and was making sure he won the ball. Richarlison a close second, gave them food for thought all game and took his goals very well. 

Thought Sigurdssen was poor in the first half and anonymous in the second to the point of guy said he didn't realise he was still playing when his name got put up in the board. No where near proactive enough and should've been subbed at half time.

Gana probably had his best game but still littered with stupid mistakes. Passing it across his own box and not weighing his passes. 

Coleman bar one good run when put through by Keane was dreadful in the first half. Kicked on after the goal but them fecking crosses wouldn't even scare a vampire.

Interesting, was at the game today and thought siggy was class. Worked his arse off too.

1 minute ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Yes I did, not a MotM performance by any means , but he did superbly well for our first goal and was lively in the second half 

I'm surprised at that. I thought he should have been the first sub. He was moving but no proactive enough to receive the ball in good positions. 

9 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Yes I did, not a MotM performance by any means , but he did superbly well for our first goal and was lively in the second half 

Yes got in position to have two chances on goal on the first ten minutes. Set up the first goal. Put a great ball in that keane got too much on. Involved in every attack in the first half.

Thought he went a bit quiet in the second half, but that’s probably after he was so involved in the first. Gana had so much of the ball in the second, that others had to have less.

This has been the most difficult game to choose MOM, we were excellent from front to back, and the other way round.

Ive gone for Keane, he looks a totally different player from a few weeks ago, seemed to win almost every aerial challenge, I though Murray was going to give him a hard time, ge was confident on the ball and much better positioning off the ball, making his apparent lack of speed and slow turning non existent. If Marco can improve a player who on here most wanted to get rid of in a relatively short time our future looks promising to me.

Gana, Zouma, Richarlison, Siggy, also strong contenders for me.

1 minute ago, SpartyBlue said:

I'm a little surprised there isn'ttt more mention of Digne's performance. He was a problem for them all day. Of course hes been so good consistently that maybe we are just coming to expect it.

I've been quite euphoric about him.  He is like a peak Baines at times.  Really really good. Fantastic signing.  Strong, really good athlete. 

On 05/11/2018 at 02:52, SpartyBlue said:

I'm a little surprised there isn'ttt more mention of Digne's performance. He was a problem for them all day. Of course hes been so good consistently that maybe we are just coming to expect it.

Digne would’ve been my MOTM at half time. Caused Brighton a lot of trouble with his runs and crosses. In the end I couldn’t go past two great goals from Ritchie, but he was right up there too. 

On 04/11/2018 at 15:55, hafnia said:

I've been quite euphoric about him.  He is like a peak Baines at times.  Really really good. Fantastic signing.  Strong, really good athlete. 

We seem to have landed on our feet here. It was so difficult to bring anyone in even on par with Baines prime ability.