IGNORED

Chelsea (Away) Sunday November 11th

markjazzbassist

This will be a very difficult fixture away.  Chelsea are playing well and have a great lineup.  Zouma can't play, and i think DCL would be a good choice here to work hard and track back and then also hit them fast on the counter. Here's what I want

Pickford

Coleman Keane Mina Digne

Gomes Gana

Lookman    Gylfi     Richarlison

DCL

1 hour ago, Btay said:

Mina for Zouma. No other changes. Go out, play positive and try and get at them. 

Consistency in selection is paying off. Hopefully Mina gives Silva a big headache from here on.

Same as this our record at the Bridge is shit to try and defend for a point would be counterproductive take the game to them more chance of getting something out of it that way. 

I know Chelsea haven’t been beaten yet but they certainly can be. Morata and giroud are hardly prolific. Most of their goals come from midfielders running from deep. Gana will deffo be on a tightrope for two yellows as he will be pivital to breaking the play up and us breaking from there. Jorginiho likes to lie deep and play in hazard, Pedro Willian etc. If Richarlison isn’t fit I’d play DCL up top as he is more mobile and can defend from the front a bit better than Cenk. Their centre halves have hardly been tested so we need to be positive. We need a big game out of Walcott this weekend as his speed will be crucial on the break. If we can contain hazard for the first twenty then we are in business. One of these days are final ball is going to click and we are going to be clinical. I’ve got a good feeling we will get something out of the game. Hopefully a win 

43 minutes ago, Btay said:

Hazard v Coleman is the key match up for us. We need Coleman to be at the races for this one. 

Everywhere else on the pitch, I think we can match them.

I think if here one person we can relie in to be up for the challenge... it’s the Lion that is Seamus.