IGNORED

Chelsea (Away) Sunday November 11th

markjazzbassist

Another week, another display of inept refereeing.

mina’s challenge won the ball.

jorghino went in 2 footed into Gylfi’s ankle and Alonso went straight through Walcott and only jorghino got a yellow.

Rudiger was embarrassing at the end.

Defensivey we look very strong, we just need to get our passes together into their half.

Nervous that the ref will steal the headlines in this one.

2 minutes ago, hafnia said:

He's got 3 tackles and 2 interceptions already.... wtf are you smoking. 

Digne playing superb but yes stop trying to look for things with gana. Starting to look pretentious 

Most of them have been straight forward, picking up balls from mistakes or with others around the ball. More to it than stats. 

That last paragraph is fucking rich coming from you. Im not saying he is playing bad, he is just doing what I expect of him, probably 6 / 10. Some people at the time of my post were suggesting he was playing far better. I would say only Gomes and Digne are ahead of that. The rest are similar with probably the front 4 falling below it. 

Can't bare Kevin Friend he's a gung-ho card happy playdoe faced cunt 

We need to settle down in the second half and get our act together in the final third, Bernard isn'tt utilized out on the left he needs to drift into the middle and feed Richarlison 

I'd be tempted to move him inside and pull Sigurdsson for Lookman if he doesn't up his game second half, but we might get over ran physically 

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

Most of them have been straight forward, picking up balls from mistakes or with others around the ball. More to it than stats. 

That last paragraph is fucking rich coming from you. Im not saying he is playing bad, he is just doing what I expect of him, probably 6 / 10. Some people at the time of my post were suggesting he was playing far better. I would say only Gomes and Digne are ahead of that. The rest are similar with probably the front 4 falling below it. 

Exactly stop jumping on stats and watch the game.  

7 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Gomez has made two good passes this game.... other than that he’s been invisible to be fair. Quality when he gets the ball, but not one to take the game on. 

Many players have been above average. Gana, the obvious one. Richarlison has been very good. Holding the ball and turning. Digne has been excellent as well.

Only really Sigurdsson who is struggling.

Gomes is the only reason we are getting up field. He has started every one of our slick moves by taking playersout of the game and then moving the ball on to someone in space. Without him we would be lumping it forward with no control. He is a cut above in that regard.

1 minute ago, TallPaul1878 said:

Really, Sigurdsson has been everywhere. Epitomising the defend from the front mentality

He has but has not got it right yet in attack. I think its probably only a matter of time. Walcott and Richie have been offside when he has tried to slip them in on a couple of occasions but even then the ball was over/under hit. He isnt far off but if he keeps getting those opportunities he will find a pass eventually.

5 minutes ago, rubecula said:

5 times a olyer has been carded in the first half  this ref wants to be under the spotlight

Probably should have been more cards, to be honest. His inaction for a couple of bad challenges have caused this match to be completely out of control, and, like Paul, I’m seriously worried one of our players will get injured by another reckless challenge unless Friend gets his shit together.

1 minute ago, TallPaul1878 said:

Nervous that we will suffer a serious injury due to this referee agenda against us.

The two tackles where horrible.

the Gylfi one again, is clearly out of frustration and he has no control over it, easy way to break someone’s ankle. 

Sick of this trying to con the ref into getting someone sent off. I really hope Rudiger commits a foul and gets his second yellow, absolutely deserves it for going down like that.

Id still stick as we are. Bernie has done some good work at the back and he has helped Gomes control the ball up the field when the play has been down the left. He isnt making himself enough of a threat but if he is helping us go from back to front. I think we can wait and see how the 2nd half develops before making any changes.

9 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Straight forward?  What's straight forward about tackling hazard as last man?

Gomes???  What has he done.? Explain. 

3 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Straight forward?  What's straight forward about tackling hazard as last man?

Gomes???  What has he done.? Explain. 

Hence the word "most" and not all. 

I have already said about Gomes in this thread.

Big chance for Walcott. Great ball Siggy. Said he would make one!