IGNORED

Aaron Wan-Bissaka

• 2 months later...
26 minutes ago, Matt said:

Crazy money. I’d trust Kenny until the end of the season to be honest rather than that much mid season 

I’d rather see Seamus win his place back as I think he’s much better than Kenny. 

I do like this lad though, seems too much for me at that price. 

Personally I'd pay it, I really rate him and it's hard to judge what's a fair price for a lad who as Dunc says you'll get 10+ years out of and the market being so mental price wise 

I do genuinely think he'll go on to become one of the best RB's in the league he has everything you want in a modern day full back 

Shite players like Solanke going for £17m just proves where we are 

1 minute ago, hafnia said:

Either way.... there are players in the club not good enough. DCL and Davies included. Niasse schneiderlein definitely can go... throw in bolassie for a return. 

We need quality not numbers. 

Forgot about Bolasie. 

DCL and Davies are still young and can do a job. I like Niasse but he’s not going to play, and the top form Schneiderlin seems to have been kidnapped so those 2-3 before the 2 kids for me 

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

Forgot about Bolasie. 

DCL and Davies are still young and can do a job. I like Niasse but he’s not going to play, and the top form Schneiderlin seems to have been kidnapped so those 2-3 before the 2 kids for me 

All of them one way or another. The 2 kids may need a loan deal.  At present none are good enough. 

We need an old experienced centre half. If jags has enough in the tank then maybe he can help.  We need someone to challenge pickford who is making too many mistakes. But a right back is key. 

• 5 months later...
41 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

you're not alone, i am with you.  the price they paid i don't think he is worth that.  his body of work is too small for a price that large.  

Agreed. Same way i feel about lookman. Anything over 20m sell him. He doesn't have a path into this team and is all potential at this point.