Sign in to follow this  
markjazzbassist

Newcastle (Home) Wednesday December 5th

We had the chances we didn't bury them and lost two points to a side we should be putting away but fair play to Newcastle the had a game plan and it worked 

These kind of games could come back and bite us in the arse, we need to be more clinical, hopefully we are against Watford!

1 hour ago, EFC-Paul said:

We had the chances we didn't bury them and lost two points to a side we should be putting away but fair play to Newcastle the had a game plan and it worked 

These kind of games could come back and bite us in the arse, we need to be more clinical, hopefully we are against Watford!

Its these type of games that sort the elite from the also rans. Top teams find a way to win most of these games and also rans drop too many silly points against them. 

As frustrating as it is, we are only 6 months into Silva and hopefully that ruthlessness will develop.

You have to look at the spurs model. I want us to be like them. The type of team you know that won’t draw at home on your accumulator. They will be bankers pretty much home and away against the “average” teams. That will take time and I’m happy that we will get there under Marco 

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

Its these type of games that sort the elite from the also rans. Top teams find a way to win most of these games and also rans drop too many silly points against them. 

As frustrating as it is, we are only 6 months into Silva and hopefully that ruthlessness will develop.

Yeah I agree it was one of those games you pull your hair out to knowing you can and should win, as you said it's only six months in and the difference is already unreal in comparison to last season

After the summer window I genuinely think we'll have a brilliant competitive side 

9 hours ago, Gwlad all over said:

Wolves got 3 points at their place today which makes Wednesday all the more disappointing.

Probably easier to play at their place to be fair, they wouldn't be so negative.