IGNORED

Watford (Home) Monday December 10th

markjazzbassist

Part of the triology of matches in 10 days.  Should be 3 points here.  Let's hope Marco wants revenge and we come out swinging.

Pickford

Coleman Keane Mina Digne

Gana Gomes

Lookman Gylfi Bernard

Richarlison

21 minutes ago, Matt said:

I get ya now. Honestly I don't think Marco would be that petty, and to be honest, with the results he was getting after our approach, you could argue he deserved to be sacked. 

i don't think he is either matt, he's class.  but that doesn't stop these guys from doing a little extra research, little extra tactics, etc to ensure they defeat their old team.  i know he wants to win every week, no doubt.  but sometimes these matches give just an little more motivation.  same with Richarlison, he might still have feelings about Marco being axed and left out to dry afterwards.

that kind of stuff can help give an extra little bit to put us over the edge.

3 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

i don't think he is either matt, he's class.  but that doesn't stop these guys from doing a little extra research, little extra tactics, etc to ensure they defeat their old team.  i know he wants to win every week, no doubt.  but sometimes these matches give just an little more motivation.  same with Richarlison, he might still have feelings about Marco being axed and left out to dry afterwards.

that kind of stuff can help give an extra little bit to put us over the edge.

I want him to continue to be class, and let Richarlison tear them apart. 

Pickford.

Coleman.     Keane.       Mina.         Digne. 

Davies.            Gomes.  

Walcott.             Gylfi.           Richarlison. 

Tosun. 

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

Pickford.

Coleman.     Keane.       Mina.         Digne. 

Davies.            Gomes.  

Walcott.             Gylfi.           Richarlison. 

Tosun. 

I'm a big gana fan but I'd be good with Davies in this spot. I was also begging for Tosun to come back in but he was largely anonymous over than his work rate. 

Pickford, Coleman, Keane, Mina, Digne, Davies, Gomes, Walcott, Gylfi, Lookman, Richarlison

Richarlison was a winger last year for Watford so they will be prepared to handle him out there. They had to do it every day in training. Throw them off a bit and see how the CB's handle him rather than the full backs. 

13 hours ago, Bailey said:

Id go back to the same team that went toe to toe with Liverpool.

Watford are tough nuts this season. If we arent on our game they will beat us.

I agree but I still wouldn’t mind Gana being swapped out as the Liverpool game was his least effective performance this season.  I’d like to see Davis given a go and if he’s not up to it swap Gana back in. 

We had hell of a lot of possession but not a lot of composure, we were snatching at stuff, it was a game for cool heads and belief that we can win the game.

I watched extended highlights of Arsenal they dominated Huddersfield but couldn't convert and with about 10 minutes left the frustration got to them the heads were going down they started giving away silly free kicks and arguing amongst themselves, then the manager is seen visibly calming them down giving them belief that they can win this if they keep calm and they got their reward in injury time.

We need to keep calm stay composed and the goals will come poor crosses and wild shots just add to the frustration.

Would like to see the following team

Pickford

Coleman, Mina, Kean, Dinge 

Davies, Gomes

Walcott,  Lookman, Bernard 

Richarlison 

Lookman is a threat but drifts inside all the time, best to have him in the center where he can roam and find space. Have Walcott and Bernard on the wings to stretch them out wide. We need more movement in midfield so would like to see Davies start.

Pickford 

Coleman Keane Zouma Digne

Gana Gomes

Lookman Siggy Richarlison 

Tosun 

Richy is suited better on the left so give Tosun a second bite of the cherry. If things aren't working out see what DCL can do. 

Keane and Zouma are our best pairing and should be played together as much as possible. 

Lookman deserves another start. 

1 hour ago, London Blue said:

Would like to see the following team

Pickford

Davies, Gomes

Walcott,  Lookman, Bernard 

Richarlison 

Lookman is a threat but drifts inside all the time, best to have him in the center where he can roam and find space. Have Walcott and Bernard on the wings to stretch them out wide. We need more movement in midfield so would like to see Davies start.

Can't believe I forgot Siggy, that's what baby brain will do for you!

I would swap Davies for Siggy.

Pickford 

Siggy, Gomes, 

Walcott, Lookman, Bernard 

Richarlison 

I see a lot of love for Davies!!! I just don't get it. 2 maybe 3 good games in a blue shirt and that is it. He's too slow to get around the pitch....just no.

I would start with.

Pickford.

Coleman      Keane    Mina     Digne

Gana  Gomes

Walcott               Gylfi            Lookman

Richarlison

17 minutes ago, aaron said:

feels like everyone is getting billy big bollocks coz we are playing Watford, who by all accounts are having a good season, so I wouldn't be risking anything and I'd play Gana with Gomes in the centre tonight, drop Tosun back to the bench and start Bernard on the left.

the SAF halftime talk "Lads....it's Watford"