Sign in to follow this  
markjazzbassist

Watford (Home) Monday December 10th

You know I had the thought earlier in this one that the Anfield result might derail the progress we had made. We looked utterly demoralized at the end of that one, looked completely uninterested against Toon and look dreadful here. 

1 minute ago, hafnia said:

This lot have been desperate to beat us. Absolutely desperate. 

And they’ve come out and battered us. Been better than us in every department. Even their subs have had more impact.

This type of game is exactly why I bang on about physicality in this league. Its all Watford have done to us. They are stronger and more aggressive than us. Not a patch on us player for player but they are equally well organised and after 3 games in short succession their players have just ground ours down.

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

This type of game is exactly why I bang on about physicality in this league. Its all Watford have done to us. They are stronger and more aggressive than us. Not a patch on us player for player but they are equally well organised and after 3 games in short succession their players have just ground ours down.

man city aren't a physical team they win left right and center, physicality has nothing to do with it for me.  quality is everything and we lack a striker, RB and and RW.