IGNORED

Crouch

djlduffy

It really does seem a bit rich that Evertonians take a pee out of a Liverpool player, when you would all do well to take a closer look at how useless most of your own current players are :angry:

Us Liverpool fans know only too well how useless Crouch is at the moment...but the fact still remains that he is playing for a club that are "Champions Of Europe"...something that Everton will never be :lol:

Guest fozzie22
It really does seem a bit rich that Evertonians take a pee out of a Liverpool player, when you would all do well to take a closer look at how useless most of your own current players are  :angry:

Us Liverpool fans know only too well how useless Crouch is at the moment...but the fact still remains that he is playing for a club that are "Champions Of Europe"...something that Everton will never be  :lol:

go and fuck off..you sad bastard!!!

until a few weeks ago kato would have probably been right.

We all had a beef with Beattie who couldn't score for toffee but now he's scored 2 goals in the premiership plus a goal in Europe he doesn't count.

So I can't see any players that match Crouch's current position at Everton. We only have one similarly priced striker and he seems to be learning how to score again.

while mr. crouch on the other hand seemed to leave his goal scoring boots someway between southampton and liverpool.

lets be honest Kato, as someone that wants some lively banter on an Everton site, you've got to admit he's not quite living up to whatever expectations Rapha had of him. I rate him as a good player, well i'd seen him looking pretty good at Southampton, but he hasn't done you any favours. He hasn't been playing great and that "extra elemant" that both Eriksson and Rapha seem to think he gives is nothing more than Everton's long ball hoof it up the field approach that we've done in the past with Duncan. The lad has more ability than that, but then so does Dunacn, managers just can't see past the height of a player sometimes!

you've got to accept for now that until Crouch scores a goal he's going to be every Everton Fan's come back when you rip it out of us. Why you ask? Well you should be pleased that that's all we come back with because right now there's not a lot else we can say. your not playing great but your above us and have a game in hand, we haven't played a derby yet and you broke you poor away record by winning the other week. As well as that you seem to be doing well in the Champions League Again.

So we thank you Crouch for providing us with a little amunition!

oh buggar i just read your post and you accepted how crap he is anyway! oh well!

the fact that he's playing for the champions of Europe, who's that a good thing for? it's not good for you because he's playing for you. It's not really good for him because he wasn't in the side when they won it!

DECEMBER 28TH....the day the RED SHITES are Silenced

So if Liverpool are champions of europe how come they lost to Fulham??

They are the winners of a cup competition...no more.

A cup competition that seeks to exclude the likes of Fulham in it's methods.

So champion of europe?? - No (they aren't even premier league winners).

Champions League Cup thingy winners, definately.

I had to laugh at the bit that says "December28th..the date the "RS" are silenced" :lol:

That just shows how utterley bitter and twisted the Evertonians are these days, you are all not bothered about whether Everton ever wins anything again - just so long as your team wins in a Derby match :D

Even if you did happen to win that Derby match...as much as you would all obviously feel good on the day, it would still not change a thing regarding the gulf in the trophy successes between Everton and Liverpool (which is what it all boils down to at the end of the day) :)

Anyhow..i fully agree that Crouch is useless at the moment, but we Liverpool fans are giving him a chance to see if he comes good or not - if he's doesnt, then there'll be nothing down for him as far as the fans are concerned. :lol:

As for Beatie...i personally think he is cr@p

Just because he's suddenly started scoring a few recently..suddenly makes him a success and a fans favourite does it? :angry:

So if Liverpool are champions of europe how come they lost to Fulham??

They are the winners of a cup competition...no more.

A cup competition that seeks to exclude the likes of Fulham in it's methods.

So champion of europe?? - No (they aren't even premier league winners).

Champions League Cup thingy winners, definately.

In the Premiership, as you know - one week you can win the next you can lose, why should that be any different for Liverpool regardless of whether we are Champions of Europe or not?

Just because we have that title..are we expected to win EVERY single game?

Neither i or any other Liverpool fan expects that to happen, as much as it would be great if it did of course - but we like to live in the real world most of the time i think :lol:

Whatever spin the Evertonians try to put on things...to make it seem that they are somehow supporting a better team, the fact still remains that Liverpool are Champions of Europe for the 5th time.

Everton fans would do well to worry about when their team will ever become Champions of Europe for the 1st time, never mind the 5th! :angry:

In the Premiership, as you know - one week you can win the next you can lose, why should that be any different for Liverpool regardless of whether we are Champions of Europe or not?

Just because we have that title..are we expected to win EVERY single game?

Neither i or any other Liverpool fan expects that to happen, as much as it would be great if it did of course - but we like to live in the real world most of the time i think  :lol:

Whatever spin the Evertonians try to put on things...to make it seem that they are somehow supporting a better team, the fact still remains that Liverpool are Champions of Europe for the 5th time.

Everton fans would do well to worry about when their team will ever become Champions of Europe for the 1st time, never mind the 5th!  :angry:

You think you were respected champions when you killed 39 Italians!

Kato-"I had to laugh at the bit that says "December28th..the date the "RS" are silenced"

That just shows how utterley bitter and twisted the Evertonians are these days, you are all not bothered about whether Everton ever wins anything again - just so long as your team wins in a Derby match"

so your telling me when the fixture list comes out, you dont look for the derby straight away,

if you tell you dont, then your talking out of your red arse

and why do you have to come onto this forum and spout your drivel

we've had enough of it, go back to your liverpool forum, and look through your red tinted spectacles and tell all your red supporters from hertfordshire and surrey how good peter crouch really is, he's the only 6" 7' striker i know who cant score from 6 yards out with his head

even kevin francis could do that and he was shyte.

thanks for looking kato

now fuck off.

...but the fact still remains that he is playing for a club that are "Champions Of Europe"...something that Everton will never be  :angry:

..but we might have been (would have in my opinion) had it not been for events two weeks after Rotterdam, then the last twenty odd years might have been very different Kato. You want intelligent debate..discuss that.

Edited by mikeo

..but we might have been (would have in my opinion) had it not been for events two weeks after Rotterdam, then the last twenty odd years might have been very different Kato. You want intelligent debate..discuss that.

(would not have been in my opinion) :)

As for intelligent discussion...whats there to debate?

Heysal happened and theres no getting away from that and it was unfortunate that it did - Everton have had many more opportunities since then to try and qualify for the competition and win the European cup, but have not done that - so please explain that one? :)

Heysal happened and theres no getting away from that and it was unfortunate that it did - Everton have had many more opportunities since then to try and qualify for the competition and win the European cup, but have not done that - so please explain that one? :)

Simple, we had no money with which to mount any kind of challenge while the team over the park who murdered 39 italians splashed the cash and signed up Robbie Fowler, Micheal Owen, Stephen Gerrard & Steve Mcmannaman. All Evertonians wh would have played for us had we had the money to give them a decent academy to train at while they where still young.

I'am not the type of person to harp on about the Heysal disaster , it was a terrible tragedy and although it was all Italians who died they were not entirly blamless themselves .

2 teams should have been barred from Europe that day , the RS and Juve , but as per always we English clubs were sh!T on by the rest of Europe and our own weak minded F.A.

Subsequently the greatest side that we had ever assembled didn't get the chance to play in the greatest club competition there is .

The best players we had at the club left for pastures new where they could test their might against the best clubs in Europe .

The best manager we have ever had left so he didn't die a death in a League that was going nowhere .

Investment in the club was minimal as we became a club that was being stripped of its best assets and left with the all the sh!tty bits .

And all because you're lot and the Italians couldn't behave themselves .

So do you see why some Evertonians are a bit bitter about how things turned out ?

Personally i couldn't give a sh!T what happens over the Park but i do look forward to the Derbies and mostly due to the family rivalry ( the rest of my family being RS ) but other than that i don't give 2 foooks .

SO keep up the so called '' friendly banter'' if you like it doesn't ar5e me in the slightest but just realise that some of us Blues don't want to hear it and shouldn't have to on thier own forum .

Is that enough of an explanation for you son ??????

Simple, we had no money with which to mount any kind of challenge while the team over the park who murdered 39 italians splashed the cash and signed up Robbie Fowler, Micheal Owen, Stephen Gerrard & Steve Mcmannaman. All Evertonians wh would have played for us had we had the money to give them a decent academy to train at while they where still young.

Ooooohhh i can feel the bitterness oooooozing out of that response.. :)

Ooooohhh i can feel the bitterness oooooozing out of that response.. :)

why the name kato?

some vieled reference to the side kick in the green hornet played by bruce lee in the sixties?

and if your a liverpool fan, how come your not on their board?

www.thisisanalfield.com

[quote=Wookie_57

and if your a liverpool fan, how come your not on their board?

www.thisisanalfield.com

I'm on the Liverpool boards more than you realize...although i do like to pay the Everton one's a good visit as well :)

[quote=Wookie_57, why? we dont wont you here

We dont want the bluenoses on our forums, but we still tolerate them on there simply for the sheer amusement and pleasure that they give us Kopites :)

:)

[right-->

QUOTE(Wookie_57 @ why? we dont wont you here

We dont want the bluenoses on our forums, but we still tolerate them on there simply for the sheer amusement and pleasure that they give us Kopites :)

[right)

Your amusing me too!

How old?

Season ticket?

Away traveler?

European traveler?

Or just "Can i mind your car lad"?

I'am not the type of person to harp on about the Heysal disaster , it was a terrible tragedy and although it was all Italians who died they were not entirly blamless themselves .

2 teams should have been barred from Europe that day , the RS and Juve , but as per always we English clubs were sh!T on by the rest of Europe and our own weak minded F.A.

Subsequently the greatest side that we had ever assembled didn't get the chance to play in the greatest club competition there is .

The best players we had at the club left for pastures new where they could test their might against the best clubs in Europe .

The best manager we have ever had left so he didn't die a death in a League that was going nowhere .

Investment in the club was minimal as we became a club that was being stripped of its best assets and left with the all the sh!tty bits .

And all because you're lot and the Italians couldn't behave themselves .

So do you see why some Evertonians are a bit bitter about how things turned out ?

Personally i couldn't give a sh!T what happens over the Park but i do look forward to the Derbies and mostly due to the family rivalry ( the rest of my family being RS ) but other than that i don't give 2 foooks .

SO keep up the so called '' friendly banter'' if you like it doesn't ar5e me in the slightest but just realise that some of us Blues don't want to hear it and shouldn't have to on thier own forum .

Is that enough of an explanation for you son ??????

Kato, you paying attention ? Read the above again. That is an intelligent argument, well thought out and written, couldn't have put it better myself!!

This however is not

"Ooooohhh i can feel the bitterness oooooozing out of that response.. "

it's infantile crap, go away!!

(and Willo go to the top of the class, gold star)

Kato, you paying attention ? Read the above again. That is an intelligent argument, well thought out and written, couldn't have put it better myself!!

(and Willo go to the top of the class, gold star)

Cheers Mikeo , nice to see you noticed that '' he who craves intelligent argument '' didn't reply to my post .

Oh well we can but try i guess . :)

kato you may laugh at my mention of the derby but i'm sure you'll agree that if we win that match then you certainly won't be on this site after the game and won't be on for at the least a few days afterwards. yes?

I and other Liverpool fans are bound to feel dejected naturally...but the fact still remains that Everton will still not have won anything as a result apart from an individual football match.

You are all acting as if you are gonna win a trophy after the game or something! :)