IGNORED

Kilbane

Heather_6

Hey the good thing about being down to ten men today was that Kilbane won't be able to get in the way on the Derby because he's banned!!!!!!!!!!  :D

Is anyone else made up!!

47210[/snapback]

:D think its time we sell killa ;) could have cost us dear today with his daft efforts to tackle :o dont think hes prem quality tbo ;)

Hey the good thing about being down to ten men today was that Kilbane won't be able to get in the way on the Derby because he's banned!!!!!!!!!!  :D

Is anyone else made up!!

47210[/snapback]

the better halfs dad said that, couldnt help but agree with him :D

Yea im so glad hes banned hes shit

Wat i want to no is he new he was on a yellow card, so why did he go make that stupidtackle from behind wen naysmith was about to get the ball?

OK the first one might not of been a yellow card but the second one was just stupid

Yea im so glad hes banned hes shit

Wat i want to no is he new he was on a yellow card, so why did he go make that stupidtackle from behind wen naysmith was about to get the ball?

OK the first one might not of been a yellow card but the second one was just stupid

47303[/snapback]

:o frustration :lol::lol:

:o god help us all, don't want to be negative at this time of great joy and optimism, but, KEVIN KILBAN it may be our downfall. We have potentially great players like Van der Meyde and Lescott yet Moyes [god bless his soul] insists on playing championship shite like Kilbane and Weir. Understand team moral, all for one and one for all etc but surely a blind man and his dog can see that kilbane is in fact a bag of shit!

Only hoping like all you fellow evertonians that the People {newspaper} is correct and fulham will again fund us with valuable monies for shit players ala {radsinki}. As much as i am 100% a moyes fan sometimes his team selection leaves me a little dumfounded.

Please comment and give your valuable opinions, fellow evertonians, brothers, friends, and loyal companions!

Once a blue always a blue, turn to a red, like grannys in bed!

GY-blues...

Yes Kilbane is a bag of shit. Yes I hope he goes to another club. And yes sometimes Moyes' team selection and tactics baffle me sometimes, one of these times was when I seen the team and formation we put out against Spurs and we all know what happened there. So maybe, just maybe, there is a reason why Moyes is the manager and we are simply fans.

<_< Can't fault his effort and work rate, understand Moye's perspective that every player has to have the right attitude and commitment, but surely if your shit and unable to perform then sometimes common sense has to prevail. If your pants and we all know he is, you have to drop the guy!

I personally have been praying for a broken leg, spine or some kind of horrific accident [maybe a little harsh]but maybe that is the only way out for us Evertonians.

Moyes is a great manager but loyalty and perseverance should only go so far!

I agree, have no problems with moyes but did we not play shit until the referee had the excellent decision to remove Kilbane from our team!

Surely we should play better with eleven men, than with ten without Kilbane!

There may come a time that we pay for the loyalties that moyes shows for shit second rate championship players ala Kilbane and Weir

Ps Don't want to sound negative to Moyes as i think he is the best thing to happen to Everton for years.

the side picked is the one moyse thought was right for that particular game, taking into consideration injuries etc.

kilbane is a good squad player and useful backup, he's got a lot of experience and he can fill the gap when needed.

every premiership side has its kilbanes, except maybe chelsea.

no club consists of 11 stars.

My thoughts exactly and if fate is with us this could be the moment VDM wins over Licker and the rest of us Evertonians even i am starting to doubt and you all know I'v defended him from the start.

Come on Moyes be brave and pick a real attacking formation I would go with 4-5-1

.....................Howard...................

Hibbo.....Lescott.....Yobo.....Valente

......................Cars......................

Ossie..............Arteta..............VDM

......................Cahill......................

.........................AJ.......................

But thats just me :P

My thoughts exactly and if fate is with us this could be the moment VDM wins over Licker and the rest of us Evertonians even i am starting to doubt and you all know I'v defended him from the start.

Come on Moyes be brave and pick a real attacking formation I would go with 4-5-1

.....................Howard...................

Hibbo.....Lescott.....Yobo.....Valente

......................Cars......................

Ossie..............Arteta..............VDM

......................Cahill......................

.........................AJ.......................

But thats just me  :P

I like this team , it looks like it could get a few goals , personally i'd put Neville at left back cos i reacon he's a better defender than Nuno ! But thats just an opinion !

47413[/snapback]