• Lucas Digne
    • Tom Davies
    • André Gomes
    • Theo Walcott
    • Richarlison
    • Gylfi Sigurðsson
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • Morgan Schneiderlin

Current player of the season positions....
Richarlison...89
André Gomes...86
Jordan Pickford...65
Gylfi Sigurðsson...60
Lucas Digne...54
Idrissa Gana Gueye...44
Kurt Zouma...34
Michael Keane...22
Dominic Calvert-Lewin...16
Bernard Duarte...12
Ademola Lookman...12
Theo Walcott...10
Tom Davies...10
Jonjoe Kenny...9
Yerry Mina...5
Leighton Baines...3
Cenk Tosun...1
Mason Holgate...1
Morgan Schneiderlin...1

Previous MOTM winners...
Manchester City (A)...Ademola Lookman
Watford (H)...Lucas Digne
Newcastle (H)...André Gomes
Liverpool (A)...André Gomes
Cardiff (H)...André Gomes
Chelsea (A)...Jordan Pickford
Brighton (H)...Richarlison
Manchester United (A)...Jordan Pickford
Crystal Palace (H)...Jordan Pickford
Leicester City (A)...Gylfi Sigurðsson
Southampton (H-LC)...Bernard Duarte
Fulham (H)...Idrissa Gana Gueye
Arsenal (A)...Richarlison
West Ham...Lucas Digne 
Huddersfield (H)...Kurt Zouma
Rotherham (H)...Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Bournemouth (A)...Michael Keane
Southampton (H)...Gylfi Sigurðsson
Wolves (A)...Richarlison

1 hour ago, markjazzbassist said:

DCL, assist and goal that should have stood.  he worked hard all game.  he showed he should play CF for a runout and see how it goes. Gylfi also worked hard all game and never put his head down.

Not seen it on the telly yet and I notice Marco thought it should have stood , I thought he shoved the defender in the back but I was at the opposite end of the ground. Was it a bad decision?

2 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Not seen it on the telly yet and I notice Marco thought it should have stood , I thought he shoved the defender in the back but I was at the opposite end of the ground. Was it a bad decision?

Gary Neville on my telecast said the contact DCL gave is acceptable for a defender to give so why can’t DCL?  He thought it was a bad call.  I agree.  If you watch Sanchez reaction he makes a meal of it, DCL barely touches him and Sanchez throws himself forward to intimate a much harder touch.

top 6 side and it would have been a goal all day.  Better ref and it would have too.  We were robbed

6 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Yes, I said in the match thread it was a tickle at worst and Sanchez went down like he'd been hit by a Kalashnikov.

3 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

Gary Neville on my telecast said the contact DCL gave is acceptable for a defender to give so why can’t DCL?  He thought it was a bad call.  I agree.  If you watch Sanchez reaction he makes a meal of it, DCL barely touches him and Sanchez throws himself forward to intimate a much harder touch.

top 6 side and it would have been a goal all day.  Better ref and it would have too.  We were robbed

Thought the officials were poor all game but tbh. The linesman at the Bullens Road couldn’t seem to find his flag in the first half but then couldn’t stop waving the fucker in the second half

23 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Its 50/50. He puts his hands up and on his back but there wasnt much of a push, albeit probably enough to move him under the ball.

Sometimes they are given sometimes they arent.

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

Its 50/50. He puts his hands up and on his back but there wasnt much of a push, albeit probably enough to move him under the ball.

Sometimes they are given sometimes they arent.

Shocking he never gave the blanant shove in the first half when DCL was about 30 yards from goal. No consistency. 

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

It was weak hardly touched him but the simulation was there and he didn't need to do it he was always going to be the clear winner of the ball, the defender new that and took full advantage of the hand in the back to win the foul so good defending and poor attacking.

Gutted, at 2-0 it felt like the game would have been done. But they were not in it, we let them in. Three mistakes in that first half all leading to goals. The players look like they have not got over the derby yet. We need a win and a clean sheet quickly. 

Picked Gylfi for this though, just disappointed at the moment. 

8 hours ago, Wiggytop said:

Voted for Digne, didn't stop trying to do positive stuff all game. Keane Close runner up, Siggy ran his heart out but things just didn't click for him.

Should we start a second poll for stinker of the match?😱

Yes Gana oh sorry forgot he wasn't playing😝