IGNORED

Leicester City (Home) Tuesday January 1st

markjazzbassist

Gana and defense are the only reason we are still in this.  our attack is impotent, gana is snuffing out everything.  Walcott has lost the ball in a attacking position i think every single time he's had it, he's been truly awful.  

Bernard for Walcott at Half, i would get Tosun ready to go as well, because this is home, the 3 points are there for the taking we just need to be more focused in attack.

Leicester have been piss poor. The attacking element seems to have left us lately. We should be smashing these average teams. We are desperate for a striker who has a turn of pace or a trick that make that half yard you need to get your shots off. I honestly think if there is any chance to get dacoure we should do it if that means sacfricing gana and one or two others get it done. He is exactly what we need box to box can score. He is a beast 

2 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Leicester have been piss poor. The attacking element seems to have left us lately. We should be smashing these average teams. We are desperate for a striker who has a turn of pace or a trick that make that half yard you need to get your shots off. I honestly think if there is any chance to get dacoure we should do it if that means sacfricing gana and one or two others get it done. He is exactly what we need box to box can score. He is a beast 

I'd say we're more desperate for a striker just to simply bring others into play.