IGNORED

Leicester City (Home) Tuesday January 1st

markjazzbassist

11 minutes ago, Aidan said:

I'd say we're more desperate for a striker just to simply bring others into play.

DCL does that side of the game just fine. What is desperately lacking is quality balls into the box to give our strikers a chance of scoring

1 minute ago, nogs said:

I don't care what anyone says, Keane is not good enough for this club and that is why. He will never lose that side to his game, he needs to follow Schneiderlin, Williams, Tosun and the rest out the club ASAP. 

He's been our best centre half this season so far. Knew this would happen one mistake then everyone calling for his head.

I wanted him gone but he's proving what he can do get off the lads back.

1 minute ago, Aidan said:

He's been our best centre half this season so far. Knew this would happen one mistake then everyone calling for his head.

I wanted him gone but he's proving what he can do get off the lads back.

Our best CB in a side that concedes every game is hardly a ringing endorsement. He costs us goals, he did it all last season, he is slow gets dragged out of position and has a howler in him. You can't keep defending that and expect us to be anything but mediocre. Why are certain players above criticism?