IGNORED

Bournemouth (Home) Sunday January 13th

markjazzbassist

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Not sure what Siggy is supposed to do. No ones giving him the ball, no one else is pressing up the pitch and no one is running past him for overlaps. He’s looking shite because everyone around him is playing shite

He could not give the ball away when he does get it. 

We simply can't start ganes or have patches in ganes as bad as we seen for 30 minutes. Better sides would have put 3 past us.

Pickford:- sorry but someone needs to get a grip of him.  His kicking has been atrocious, his decision making shit.  The shot that hit the post was a similar scenario to the vardy goal - except he was so flat footed he didn't get his leg out to the ball.   Telling zouma to fuck off?  Whats that all about? It's a very disjointed defence who have no confidence in the keeper. 

Coleman's legs have gone.... he was given 10 yard head start and beaten to a ball. Very sad to see.

Lookman has been the only real bright patch and when little Bernie is your most combative player you know you aren't in a good place. 

Ended positively let's see How we start. 

The stats are depressingly familiar.  8 attempts on goal  zero on target.  We desperately need a striker who knows where the goal is.  If we don't get one in this month then our final league position will be mid-table.  Heart says upper mid-table, head says lower mid-table.

3 minutes ago, hafnia said:

We simply can't start ganes or have patches in ganes as bad as we seen for 30 minutes. Better sides would have put 3 past us.

Pickford:- sorry but someone needs to get a grip of him.  His kicking has been atrocious, his decision making shit.  The shot that hit the post was a similar scenario to the vardy goal - except he was so flat footed he didn't get his leg out to the ball.   Telling zouma to fuck off?  Whats that all about? It's a very disjointed defence who have no confidence in the keeper. 

Coleman's legs have gone.... he was given 10 yard head start and beaten to a ball. Very sad to see.

Lookman has been the only real bright patch and when little Bernie is your most combative player you know you aren't in a good place. 

Ended positively let's see How we start. 

This more or less for me too. But credit to Bournemouth; they’ve effectively kept Gomes marked out of the game and Richarlison too, but that’s largely down to his lack of effort, so we are essentially playing with 9 men

Just now, Finn balor said:

Pickford knows he’s playing every week that’s the problem 

How far away is the portuguese lad from being ready?   I'd sooner have Robles the way pickford has been shaping. Doesn't even look like a keeper at the moment. It's pretty concerning and he needs taking out the firing line for his own good. 

Just now, hafnia said:

How far away is the portuguese lad from being ready?   I'd sooner have Robles the way pickford has been shaping. Doesn't even look like a keeper at the moment. It's pretty concerning and he needs taking out the firing line for his own good. 

Looks to almost have lost his bloody head.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

This more or less for me too. But credit to Bournemouth; they’ve effectively kept Gomes marked out of the game and Richarlison too, but that’s largely down to his lack of effort, so we are essentially playing with 9 men

I want to see more from Gomes. Don't think it's all about marking if I'm honest.  Something isn'tt right and I fear it's his mental.approach

We were absolutely shite for 30 minutes but then the last 15 minutes were as good as we have been for a few games. I dont know what happened other than the players found their bollocks and stopped panicking and started playing.

The difference in every player in those two separate spells was light and day and we have to start this second half with the same intensity and quality.