IGNORED

Favourite player

Finn balor

Sat at home but bored because we haven’t got a match today. Got wondering who is my current favourite player of our squad and who was my favourite of all time? Bit of fun. Can only be one choice. Current player for me is DIgne. Real quality signing, good defender and good going forward. Love his passion for the club already. All time favourite has to Tim Cahill. Embodies everything I want from a footballer. Loved him 

Baines edges Coleman / Jags for me. 

Regardless of ability, they always have and always will give their all. Baines does have that extra bit of quality over the other two.

Im not sure any of the current crop have done enough to justify being a fan favourite. Most havent done anything of note in a blue shirt and nor performed anything close to consistent. 

14 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

My stepdads favourite. He wouldn’t cross the road to say hello to the queen but he idolised him 

I did, posters/newspaper cuttings all over my bedroom wall, white boots (took a lot of tracking down back then but somehow my parents did it) and I was a ginge, perfect!

12 minutes ago, Palfy said:

At present which is this season Digne has been our best player imo.

My all time favourite was Alan Ball I had the boots as well, when he went to Arsenal I was devastated.

My stepdad always said he couldn’t understand why he was sold neither could Bally. I’ve watched the 66 final and for a 21 year old he was immense