Sign in to follow this  
markjazzbassist

Southampton (Away) Saturday January 19th

DCL, Tosun on an hour in because we're two down.

The system didn't work in the first half and he refused to change it at half time. 

It's not fucking football manager you can't go two down an hour in and just throw on strikers and hope it works.

Bottled it

You know, it's not that we're behind that angers me it's how easy it is to score against us and how ineffective we are up front. We really need some stability and this is not how it's done.

Just now, Aidan said:

DCL, Tosun on an hour in because we're two down.

The system didn't work in the first half and he refused to change it at half time. 

It's not fucking football manager you can't go two down an hour in and just throw on strikers and hope it works.

Bottled it

You know what and most won’t like this but Silva’s got all the hallmarks of Koeman. 

3 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Gueye moaning about nothing IMO. Wasting our own time and booked for the trouble.

Ffs stop it with the mind numbing gueye shite.  Took a hit that was a yellow card. 

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

Knee to the side of his chest after the whistle had gone

Takes a footballer to see what happened there. I’m guessing Bailey didn’t see the replay before he posted that. 

2 minutes ago, chicagoblue said:

I'll say this in Silvas defense, at least today, he saw who was off the pace (even if he left it to long).

Agree but sad that it’s even a positive 

2 minutes ago, chicagoblue said:

I'll say this in Silvas defense, at least today, he saw who was off the pace (even if he left it to long).

And to be critical of him he saw the display last time out and who was off pace before we clawed a win. Some shouldn't have started.

1 minute ago, Shukes said:

Takes a footballer to see what happened there. I’m guessing Bailey didn’t see the replay before he posted that. 

Saw it all. Nothing malicious in it. I dont deny there is contact but he is acting (and gestated) as if he has been stamped on. 

He took a chunk out of Ings leg earlier, he didnt mean that either. Its part of the game. Just get up and get on with it. Have it out with him after the final whistle if needs be.

It doesn't look promising for the rest of the season unless we can get some sort of stability. Changes are imperative, but only the right ones, hehe.

6 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Saw it all. Nothing malicious in it. I dont deny there is contact but he is acting (and gestated) as if he has been stamped on. 

He took a chunk out of Ings leg earlier, he didnt mean that either. Its part of the game. Just get up and get on with it. Have it out with him after the final whistle if needs be.

Ye may as well roll over like the rest of the team. It’s the Everton character to have no fight whatsoever the last few years, why change it now.

Gutless, Toothless, no heart.

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

We are desperate for reinforcements in midfield.

Need something up from much more desperately. It’s not like we’re not getting the ball into the box, it just comes out to easily.