IGNORED

Day out at Millwall game

Hi guys.

This is an invitation for Everton fans coming down to the Millwall game, either for a weekend  or early on the Saturday.  If you want to make the Saturday an exciting day out you are inviting to come along to Fisher  FC v. Rusthall game, kick off 2.00. p,m. in SECL league.   Fisher are top of the league and it is a great non league ground, with a friendly and passionate crowd, welcoming to all, an all day all ground bar, snacks.  The ground is within reasonable travel distance to the Den.  There will be  a concession of £5 entry to fans with a ticket to the Millwall game.   Be sure of a warm welcome, no hassle and some good wholehearted football.

18 hours ago, georgefisher said:

Hi guys.

This is an invitation for Everton fans coming down to the Millwall game, either for a weekend  or early on the Saturday.  If you want to make the Saturday an exciting day out you are inviting to come along to Fisher  FC v. Rusthall game, kick off 2.00. p,m. in SECL league.   Fisher are top of the league and it is a great non league ground, with a friendly and passionate crowd, welcoming to all, an all day all ground bar, snacks.  The ground is within reasonable travel distance to the Den.  There will be  a concession of £5 entry to fans with a ticket to the Millwall game.   Be sure of a warm welcome, no hassle and some good wholehearted football.

More than we can expect at the Den!

Interesting history reading your site, congrats on successfully getting a new stadium built, hopefully we'll be joining you in that in a few years! I was brought up watching non-league football (Guildford City) and now have Willand Rovers & Tiverton Town nearby and I love it; proper football. If I'd been coming to the Den I'd certainly have taken you up on the offer, good luck for the remainder of the season, looking tight at the top but your home form is mighty impressive!