IGNORED

Requests for help with surveys etc

Melios Trattou

Hi,

My name is Melios Trattou and I am currently a final year student at University of Portsmouth, studying Sports Development. I am currently working on my final year project which involves collecting questionnaire responses from supporters from the Barclays Premier League. The study will focus on the changing demographic of football crowds and explain whether this or the increased ticket pricing has influenced fans willingness to attend matches. Below is the link for the questionnaire which will only take a few minutes to complete. This would be much appreciated as responses from Everton fans are important to us.

Thanks

Kind Regards

Melios Trattou

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,
My name is Melios Trattou and I am currently a final year student at University of Portsmouth, studying Sports Development. I am currently working on my final year project which involves collecting questionnaire responses from supporters from the Barclays Premier League. The study will focus on the changing demographic of football crowds and explain whether this or the increased ticket pricing has influenced fans willingness to attend matches. Below is the link for the questionnaire which will only take a few minutes to complete. This would be much appreciated as responses from Everton fans are important to us.
Thanks
Kind Regards
Melios Trattou

I get...

"You need permission
This form can only be viewed by users in the owner's organisation.
Try contacting the owner of the form if you think that this is a mistake."

• 1 month later...

Just had this message (and completed it)...

Hi ,
My name is Tom Erasmus and I am currently a sixth form student at the Royal Latin School. Born into a football loving family divided between blue and red, I of course chose Everton! I am doing an A level project which I have therefore based on Everton.
My title is "Does the state of the economy affects the financial success of Everton football club". As part of my project, I am conducting a survey to get information on football fans' spending habits. I have been following the discussions on here for a while now and think this forum would be a great place for my research.
I was wondering if you could massively help out a fellow Evertonian and share the link to my survey on a forum where as many people as possible will see it. You may also find the results interesting too and I would be happy to share them! It would be great if you could let me know if this is possible.

Many Thanks, Tom Erasmus

P.S. a link to my survey

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/2PPDDK3

Good luck with it Tom.

i live abroad and love it. I only ask because of your surname (I'm assuming), I've heard great things about the Erasmus program :)

Just came back to me where I know that name from. Alan Erasmus was co-founder/owner of Factory Records with Tony Wilson, did business with him on many occasions in my previous life. Nice guy.

Hello, I'm a student studying at the University of Huddersfield, currently writing my dissertation about stereotypes and football chants. Below is a link to the survey for anyone willing to fill it out for my research. It's all anonymous, so you can answer honestly without worrying about offending anyone!

Depending on where you're from, there are different surveys, so if you're from the north of England, select 'Northern Survey', from the south - 'Southern Survey' etc etc. There's no difference aside from a couple changes in wording.

Thank you in advance to anyone who helps out!

Northern Survey
Southern Survey
Midlands Survey
Northern Ireland Survey
Wales Survey
Scotland Survey

• 2 weeks later...

i live abroad and love it. I only ask because of your surname (I'm assuming), I've heard great things about the Erasmus program :)

Nope, just live in England. I think the name is dutch and is also common in South Africa. Can't say that I have heard of the Erasmus program before. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, my name is Tom Beckingham and I am a third year student at Liverpool John Moores University, studying Sport Development with the business of sport. I am asking for you to take 15 minutes out of your time to complete a short questionnaire for my dissertation project. The aim of the project is to gain an insight into fans perceptions of who is responsible for the current financial state of the Premier League. I would be extremely grateful for your time.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/M7MS5NM

Hi,

I am currently undertaking a dissertation for my university degree. I am researching whether premier league tourism has had an impact on the Swansea economy, therefore please complete the survey if you have ever visited Swansea before (for football or non-football reasons).

Below is the link for you to complete the survey, it will take up to 5 minutes of your time and would be really useful to my research.

Many thanks and good luck with this season

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/NSK5VZF

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As part of my undergraduate dissertation I am doing an investigation into the fans perception of the Premier League. As part of my research I am asking supporters of Premier League teams their general views and opinions - I am analyzing the 'competitiveness' of the league and I want to know how much fans are willing to pay. Other questions involve your factors for watching Premier League football on television/or at Goodison Park, your opinions on the excitement of the league, and what would stop you from going to watch Everton.

If anyone on here could spare a couple of minutes I would massively appreciate it if you could fill out a questionnaire. The fans are an extremely important part of not just my research, but to the Premier League in general and I feel it is the only place to start.

Link: http://goo.gl/forms/IgDnDPrvIm

Many thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

PL Teams Social Media - Fans Perspective (Survey)

I am in final year University and currently doing my dissertation and as part of that this survey. The survey is in regards to social media use by PL football clubs and how important (or unimportant) it has become from a fans perspective.
I would really appreciate anyone taking 2-3 minutes to complete it, I am sure anyone who has been in this situation before knows it can be difficult to get enough participants. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Dear all,

Given that research is finding a more sanitised and gentrified culture of British football (see: https://www.academia.edu/18862556/Football_Fans_Views_of_Violence_in_British_Football_Evidence_of_a_Sanitized_and_Gentrified_Culture) , I am hoping you could spare a few minutes to share your views on policing at football:

https://leeds.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/policing_football

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear all,

Given that research is finding a more sanitised and gentrified culture of British football (see: https://www.academia.edu/18862556/Football_Fans_Views_of_Violence_in_British_Football_Evidence_of_a_Sanitized_and_Gentrified_Culture) , I am hoping you could spare a few minutes to share your views on policing at football:

https://leeds.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/policing_football

Thanks in advance.

Thanks to those who have completed the survey. It is still live if anyone has a spare few minutes.

• 5 weeks later...

Been asked to post this which we're more than happy to do..

I am a research student from the University of York, my name is Jo. I live in Liverpool.
I am carrying out research for my PhD with fathers who have autistic sons and daughters of all ages and I am trying to reach dads who might be interested in taking part in this study.
Often, fathers of people with autism are ignored by researchers.
My research focuses on the things that fathers do rather than the things that they don’t do, as well as any difficulties dads might experience.
Modern family life often involves mothers and fathers taking turns to work and care, or you may be a single father caring on your own, or you might be an older father with adult offspring. You may be from a minority ethnic background. Whatever your family situation, I would love to hear from you.
This research is also designed to show that people with autism face many challenges but are active individuals in their own right, who have relationships, interests, likes and dislikes like anybody else.
If you are interested please DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST but email me on jh1625@york.ac.uk in confidence and I will send you further information.
This study has had full ethical approval, and participation is voluntary and confidential.
Thanks for reading

• 2 months later...

Been asked to post this which we're more than happy to do..

I am a research student from the University of York, my name is Jo. I live in Liverpool.
I am carrying out research for my PhD with fathers who have autistic sons and daughters of all ages and I am trying to reach dads who might be interested in taking part in this study.
Often, fathers of people with autism are ignored by researchers.
My research focuses on the things that fathers do rather than the things that they don’t do, as well as any difficulties dads might experience.
Modern family life often involves mothers and fathers taking turns to work and care, or you may be a single father caring on your own, or you might be an older father with adult offspring. You may be from a minority ethnic background. Whatever your family situation, I would love to hear from you.
This research is also designed to show that people with autism face many challenges but are active individuals in their own right, who have relationships, interests, likes and dislikes like anybody else.
If you are interested please DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST but email me on jh1625@york.ac.uk in confidence and I will send you further information.
This study has had full ethical approval, and participation is voluntary and confidential.
Thanks for reading

Been asked to bump this in case any potential responders missed it which we're happy to do.

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

I am undertaking research at Cardiff University, looking to address the social and environmental projects that Premier League clubs are undertaking.

As a football fan myself (Preston North End, unfortunately) , I am keen to understand how fans feel about the role that their club should play in the local community, and where they believe efforts should be focussed.

Below is a link to a short survey, that I hope you have the time to fill out. All results are anonymous

https://getfoureyes.com/s/923W5/

Thank you and good luck with the rest of the season, with a manager like Koeman I'm sure you will go on to bigger and better things.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi my name is Ben McCarthy. I am in my final year at Manchester Metropolitan University. As part of my final year I am conducting a research project into the sport I love, football. In particular I am looking into the atmosphere at football games, something I believe is very important to the match day experience. I am looking to compile a large collection of data of the opinions of fans on this topic. I am looking to do this through a survey, the link of which is posted below. It should only take 5-10 mins complete and completing It would be greatly appreciated. Any suggestions for improvements to my survey also would be great.

https://mmu.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/football-atmospheres1

Thanks for your time