Sign in to follow this  
markjazzbassist

Milwall (FA Cup Away) Saturday January 26th

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Two, both on that left hand touchline. One was ironically given as a freekick against him.

The one where he barely got touched yet fell over and sort of reached his hand to his leg? But I guess not that one.

Mina should have won that first header. Digne was always going to struggle in that position.

Mina doesnt even look like he wants to win the header and does some BS token gesture of a jump. Heart of a mouse...

Short summary: Not many chances being created at all from us. Richarlison with a nice shot (bit deflected) and 0-1. Two minutes later Millwall scored from a header after a free kick. Our marking was as usual a disgrace.

1 minute ago, Finn balor said:

Gilfi needs benching for Bernie 

I agree. He is nowhere. He doesnt pick the ball up off Gana/Gomes or the FBs and he doesnt ever try and run past DCL to stretch the game and give their CBs a different threat. He is a waste of a player at the moment.

Same old story, the opposition team plays us to a plan, they stick to it and we just fanny about in the cracks inbetween when we have possession hoping something will stick.

To be fair, the Millwall goal was a great header, Pickford would have struggled to stop that whether he came for it or not.  The issue is that he never should have been allowed to get the header.

They'd tried that move about 4 times in the match and we shat the bed each time.

3 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I agree. He is nowhere. He doesnt pick the ball up off Gana/Gomes or the FBs and he doesnt ever try and run past DCL to stretch the game and give their CBs a different threat. He is a waste of a player at the moment.

Agreed. For the position he playes he should offer his team mates more.

2 minutes ago, Bill said:

Lookman needs benching, he's done fook all but lose the ball whenever he's had it. Deffo need Bernard and Walcott on.

Watching a different game from me 

4 minutes ago, Bill said:

Everyone needs benching, they've done fook all but lose the ball whenever they've had it. Deffo need Bernard and 100% not Walcott on.

Fixed it for you Bill

9 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Typical Millwall goal if we done our homework Digne wouldn't be caught at the back post on his own.

Also Millwall is looking for the same guy every time to knock the ball down. Have to stop that. No homework done.

I wish we'd stop with these flicks and tricks and just get our foot on the ball and get a grip on the game.  Always trying to put another coat of paint on the bentley when it doesn't even have any wheels on it.

1 minute ago, badaids said:

I wish we'd stop with these flicks and tricks and just get our foot on the ball and get a grip on the game.  Always trying to put another coat of paint on the bentley when it doesn't even have any wheels on it.

:rofl:

Can't believe that Millwall are flagrantly displaying their political support for the beleaguered French president on their shirts, the gilets jaunes I can see around the edge of the pitch must be furious.