IGNORED

Huddersfield (Away) Tuesday 29th January

MikeO

2 minutes ago, Shukes said:

We’re gonna concede chances if we don’t change this soon. Can’t decend for the rest of the match. We have nothing in the middle at all. They are just having all the time in the world.

Im the opposite, I quite like the midfield. Not ideal because its 3 lads arent exactly defensive but its a better shape ane we will create more chances to see this game off.

Just now, Bailey said:

Im the opposite, I quite like the midfield. Not ideal because its 3 lads arent exactly defensive but its a better shape ane we will create more chances to see this game off.

I suspose it’s for some. Prefer playing the ball through he middle myself than the just hit lines. 

But I’ll be happy if it ends up successful. Maybe this is our answer at the moment, go back to ugly football just to get a few results and build from there. 

We really should be dominating this midfield though. 

Just now, dunlopp9987 said:

We've had 2 or 3 moments already where we've almost played ourselves into trouble by over-complicating at the back. I understand the desire to play attractive, possession football, but sometimes you just need to put your foot through it and hoof it upfield

Problem is we don’t have an outlet at the moment. We seem to be stronger up top though. Some nice fast passes. Cenk is working hard. 

1 minute ago, Shukes said:

Coleman’s having a strange game. Playing very well at the back, but having some nose bleeds when he gets forward haha.

I’m not sure he’s capable of much else anymore sadly. He’s always defended well when he’s stayed back, but his final ball is now abysmal after never having been all that great. His best cross so far today was a zinger at Siggy’s crotch.

I think that was a good first half by us 0-1. It's like watching a team to play... seems like the communication and understanding is better. So quite exited to see second half and I do hope we continue like this.

Subs: Not sure is Tosun and Bernard should play the whole game. But for now I think Silva should wait with subs.

Not a bad first half. Tosun probably the brightest spark so far, although Davies has provided a lot of energy and even a bit of creativity going forward.

Some good link up play all on the right side, including from Bernard.

Other than the goal, Richarlison has been pretty poor, though he’s gotten back and defended with the same passion he did in the first 5 or so matches of the season for us.

Keane solid though with a few hiccups, and Zouma has played great as sweeper so far.

Siggy has been a bit industrious, but his end product doesn’t look there today at all.

Gomes has been invisible. Should be subbed off for McCarthy soon.