IGNORED

Connor mcgregor

Anybody seen the footage of Connor mcgregor coming out of a crack den in Ireland? Range Rover pulls up with a change of clothes for him. Apparently he is the sportsman who is alleged to have violently raped a girl in Ireland. Lots of people telling how bad of a coke head and messing with gangsters. Apparently it’s well known he’s off the rails and had a price on his head at one point. 

10 hours ago, Finn balor said:

Anybody seen the footage of Connor mcgregor coming out of a crack den in Ireland? Range Rover pulls up with a change of clothes for him. Apparently he is the sportsman who is alleged to have violently raped a girl in Ireland. Lots of people telling how bad of a coke head and messing with gangsters. Apparently it’s well known he’s off the rails and had a price on his head at one point. 

ever seen the video of him in the tree house in Liverpool after Aintree? He was off his tits and had the video removed from all social media. Not seen anything of the crackden stuff but did hear about the alleged rape.

EDIT: now seen it. He's a fucking mess, two kids who by the looks of it he doesn't give two shits about. Great fighter but terrible human.

5 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Not sure I buy it all. He has always been a bit mad but its not the impression I get of him, especially as a drug tested fighter. It doesn't take much for people to spiral out of control though so you never know!

Cocaine doesn't stay in the system that long. I'd be surprised if many can do a 3 day bender without some sort of pick me up, nevermind in Huyton. 

13 hours ago, Bailey said:

Not sure I buy it all. He has always been a bit mad but its not the impression I get of him, especially as a drug tested fighter. It doesn't take much for people to spiral out of control though so you never know!

there is literally evidence of it though?

there we go

On 24/01/2019 at 04:44, aaron said:

there is literally evidence of it though?

there we go

On 25/01/2019 at 04:22, aaron said:

Ok chief. if you want to think he's not off his tits in that video then go for it.

It’s only evidence that he’s probably intoxicated in some way, and not strong evidence of that. I’m neutral here, and I 100% believe that he’s capable of rape and very likely committed it if a woman is accusing him, but that’s not evidence of much of anything.

1 hour ago, nyblue23 said:

It’s only evidence that he’s probably intoxicated in some way, and not strong evidence of that. I’m neutral here, and I 100% believe that he’s capable of rape and very likely committed it if a woman is accusing him, but that’s not evidence of much of anything.

I'm not saying that its evidence of him raping someone, I'm saying that clearly shows he's off his tits on something.

19 minutes ago, aaron said:

I'm not saying that its evidence of him raping someone, I'm saying that clearly shows he's off his tits on something.

Agree to disagree there, only because it’s not really that clear at all. He doesn’t speak and it’s a dark video that only shows him in picture for 6 seconds with shadows obscuring his eyes. Is he probably fucked up in the video? Yeah. Does that video prove anything at all, including that he’s fucked up... not so much.