• Michael Keane
    • Leighton Baines
    • Tom Davies
    • André Gomes
    • Bernard Duarte
    • Richarlison
    • Gylfi Sigurðsson
    • Cenk Tosun

Pickford. Took some stick recently, but came up with the saves when we needed today. 

Thofuth Davies did well first half, fell away second but then showed a head beyond his years at the end with that hold up play.

Defence was a bit shaky but better than recent weeks. We’re just so weak in the air.

Cenk had a good hour, battled away worked hard. Few good touches as well.

Gotta give to Pickford for those two saves. Davies and Tosun both great in the first half; Davies disappeared for a bit early in the second but showed some real grit in the final 20 minutes or so.

Pickford for us holding on for three points (despite the fact that he cost me a ten pointer in the prediction league:shakingfist:). Cenk was close, brilliant attitude and Tom nearly won it for that amazing time consuming foul drawing dribble at the end; loved that.

Just now, Shukes said:

Pickford. Took some stick recently, but came up with the saves when we needed today. 

Thofuth Davies did well first half, fell away second but then showed a head beyond his years at the end with that hold up play.

Defence was a bit shaky but better than recent weeks. We’re just so weak in the air.

Cenk had a good hour, battled away worked hard. Few good touches as well.

Seem to be on the same page today.

Davies led by example today, but again not much in terms of candidates. No stand outs. 

Pickford made a great save to keep us in it. Keane did everything he needed to as did Zouma. Kenny I thought coped well when he came on. Tosun also fighting for his shirt was good to see, just needs to control his aggression. 

Gomes still looking off, richarlison got the goals but frustrating - same old story, Bernard completely anonymous, although he did work hard. 

Tom Davies, covered every inch of the pitch, pressed intelligently, passed with purpose and got us going forward.

I hope his doubters recognise his performance and give the lad some support.

I think, Pickford, Richarlison and Gomes, also played well. Good to see Richarlison not diving around, and Gomes a force in midfield.

I also think Dinge did what he had to do to stop a goal.

Going on the club live match feed, I've gone for Pickford, made two important saves to keep us ahead. Davies came in and played a major role for us, hope he can continue to develop with us.