IGNORED

Manchester City (Home) Wednesday February 6th

markjazzbassist

7 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

It won’t be 4-3-3. I was hoping for Bernie replacing Gilfi 

So was I but we should be more solid in the middle with that line up because Gana won’t be trying to play as a 2nd striker and won’t neglect his defensive duties if he does play as the most forward midfielder, only problem I can see is he won’t be anywhere near as creative as Bernard but it’s gonna be interesting to see how it works. 

2 minutes ago, nyblue23 said:

If I didn’t know better, I’d think Silva must be trying to get sacked with that lineup.

Could it be he’s desperate for something to work because he’s got wind that he’s under the microscope, pressure can do strange things to some people but having said that I’m quite intrigued to see what happens. 

9 hours ago, Paddock said:

I hope we get beat tonight. Not even arsed what anyone says

Me too.  

It's not a nice place to be but neither is watching that lot win the league and rub it in our faces. 29 years not winning the league is below them.... they hate it.  They've spent more money than any other club in the league to not have won the league. Since the last time they won it....