Sign in to follow this  
markjazzbassist

Watford (Away) Saturday February 9th

I'm watching Bein and there is an interview with Walcott saying he has the objective to score 15-20 goals this season.  Looks like it was filmed back in november, but still...

2 minutes ago, badaids said:

I'm watching Bein and there is an interview with Walcott saying he has the objective to score 15-20 goals this season.  Looks like it was filmed back in november, but still...

I saw that, thought it was a strange interview but I cant put my finger on why.

Just now, Bailey said:

I saw that, thought it was a strange interview but I cant put my finger on why.

Yeah it was, it blew a load of smoke up his arse and ignored a few glaring faults in his career, but it was nice to hear I suppose.

7 minutes ago, BedfordBlue said:

Anyone got any decent streaming sites mine are shit today 

Slim pickings today, the only stable one I've found isn'tt in English. I can PM you that if you like.

Just now, MikeO said:

Slim pickings today, the only stable one I've found isn'ttt in English. I can PM you that if you like.

All of mine keep crashing and then having to search for a new one every 15 mins. Seems like the authorities are definitely cracking down on it.

4 minutes ago, Bailey said:

All of mine keep crashing and then having to search for a new one every 15 mins. Seems like the authorities are definitely cracking down on it.

My top tip is to get Opera browser and use its built in VPN, that has made things a lot easier for me.

I am going with the stats we have played ineffectively more than we haven't that is silva and how he uses the players and how he reacts to players not performing. I don;t give a fuck if we get rid of the manager again cause this guy is not right. No record to speak of in a decent league. His time at both hull and watford was the same as the time here started well and tailed off.

Bernard never sees enough of the ball and when he does he's too lightweight and ineffective, every now and then he'll do something sublime but there are too many 60 minutes periods in between.  I love the idea of Bernard, but the reality is rather disappointing. I just don't think he's cut out for the frantic pace of the Premier League.

1 minute ago, Finn balor said:

Can we just get a fucking proper manager who knows what he is doing? 

In appearance, Silva has always reminded me of one of those lower level mafioso characters in The Sopranos.  You know the ones that appear and are quite captivating for a few episodes and then get wiped out.

3 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Can we just get a fucking proper manager who knows what he is doing? 

I wonder what Wolf from Gladiators is up to?  We could sure use some Wolf power.

2 minutes ago, badaids said:

In appearance, Silva has always reminded me of one of those lower level mafioso characters in The Sopranos.  You know the ones that appear and are quite captivating for a few episodes and then get wiped out.

Yeah I get u on that 😂

I don't think we were that bad today, nowhere near as bad as we have been, and we created enough chances for at least a point.  Nonetheless I evaluate our performance somewhere between TOSS and JANK.