Sign in to follow this  
markjazzbassist

Cardiff (Away) Tuesday February 26th

Cardiff are at home so they can't just park the bus they will have to at least try and do a little attacking.  I think Gomes needs a rest.

Pickford

Kenny Keane Zouma Digne

Gana

Lookman Davies Bernard Richarlison

DCL

Oh mark. Unfortunately this is not an international break at all. It's yet another reminder this season isn'tt where we want it to be. This weekend is the FA Cup, where we would be drawn away to Wimbledon and surely could have advanced. We don't play the following weekend because City and Chelsea play for the Carabao Cup, a competition we lost to Southampton at home in the 3rd round. Which brings us to Cardiff away, 17 days after our last match. 

35 minutes ago, AlbanyNYToffee said:

Oh mark. Unfortunately this is not an international break at all. It's yet another reminder this season isn'ttt where we want it to be. This weekend is the FA Cup, where we would be drawn away to Wimbledon and surely could have advanced. We don't play the following weekend because City and Chelsea play for the Carabao Cup, a competition we lost to Southampton at home in the 3rd round. Which brings us to Cardiff away, 17 days after our last match. 

hahahah, wow.  i saw a large hole in the fixture list and just figured international break.  wow.  lol...............also this is very sad we have to wait this long.  i'm hoping for a big reaction from Marco and the players.