IGNORED

Cardiff (Away) Tuesday February 26th

markjazzbassist

Pickford 

Kenny Keane Mina Digne

Walcott Davies Gomes Richarlison 

Bernard 

DCL

If the centre mids keep shape to stop Arter from picking a pass and we double up on Paterson on their right then we'll have nothing to worry about from them... Other than set pieces but that's a fragility we have against any opposition at the moment. 

Richarlison on the left as he's more physical. Walcott on the right to help Kenny. Bernard behind the striker to show Sigurdssen he's got competition for his place. 

11 minutes ago, Aidan said:

That's how I feel about Tosun, I feel although he isn'ttt as athletic he is a bit more rounded. 

I really like Tosun, but having Richarlison and Lookman on the wings requires someone who can win the ball in the air as well as hold it up,

2 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Cardiff have never won a PL midweek game.......... 

You bastard :shakingfist:

16 hours ago, Aidan said:

Pickford

Kenny Keane Mina Digne

Davies Gana Gomes 

Lookman Tosun Richarlison

Like it. Don't care much whether it's Tosun or DCL. The issue is Mina isn'tt fit. Keane and Jags are the only fit senior CBs. If Jags doesn't play it's someone from the u23s or someone out of position. 

I’m pretty worried about this one if Jags is to cover for Zouma I’m not concerned about his ability more his match fitness, and if we can’t take control of the midfield and take some pressure off the CBs Jags could be blowing out his arse after an hour, also there be looking to reverse the kicking they received from Watford so this is going to be a tough game and we’ve got a soft center. 

And also Aidan has upset the omen gods with his Cardiff have never won a PL midweek game. We’re doomed I’m telling ya man we’re doomed.