IGNORED

Cardiff (Away) Tuesday February 26th

markjazzbassist

2 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Well that was a poor display hopefully the goal will settle us for the 2nd half. 

It was tentative but there at least seem to be some desire from most. Only really Richarlison who doesn’t seem to be at the races today, but that might change if we pick up the pace of passing 

Just now, pete0 said:

For those who haven't watched a Championship game this season. This is what it looks like on a bad day. 

Has Richarlison done anything right in this game? 

Has he done anything right in 2019? It's been an unpopular opinion for awhile now but he's been crap for a long time now. How much longer can we ask the question?

Bar that early scare from Jags we have been really solid at the back and done everything we should do. The problem has been our basic passing. The number of misplaced or poor quality passes has been shocking. Generally speaking Schneiderlin and Siggy have been the only two who have consistently played good passes into their teammates. Richarlison is playing like I would on the wing, but at least he is trying to get involved unlike Walcott who has no quality and isn'tt involved apart from pissing two half chances up the wall. Gueye's passing is anything but crisp, DCL is working under more pressure than some of the others but basic touches and passes are going astray. Digne and Coleman aren't as involved but again, simple things are being done poorly.

If we up the quality of our passing, just as we did for the goal, then we will knock a couple more past these.

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

It was tentative but there at least seem to be some desire from most. Only really Richarlison who doesn’t seem to be at the races today, but that might change if we pick up the pace of passing 

Not through lack of effort though, just not clicking for him. 

IMO Morgan has been poor all game bar that ball for the goal. 

Thought Keane has done well though. 

3 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Bar that early scare from Jags we have been really solid at the back and done everything we should do. The problem has been our basic passing. The number of misplaced or poor quality passes has been shocking. Generally speaking Schneiderlin and Siggy have been the only two who have consistently played good passes into their teammates. Richarlison is playing like I would on the wing, but at least he is trying to get involved unlike Walcott who has no quality and isn'tttt involved apart from pissing two half chances up the wall. Gueye's passing is anything but crisp, DCL is working under more pressure than some of the others but basic touches and passes are going astray. Digne and Coleman aren't as involved but again, simple things are being done poorly.

If we up the quality of our passing, just as we did for the goal, then we will knock a couple more past these.

For the players you’ve mentioned, I’ve got nearly a polar opposite opinion :lol: jags aside 

1 minute ago, Aidan said:

Not through lack of effort though, just not clicking for him. 

IMO Morgan has been poor all game bar that ball for the goal. 

Thought Keane has done well though. 

It wasn’t a dig mate, I’m kinda glad because they’re not trying too hard but they’re at least trying. 

“Clicking” is the missing link at the moment from a drubbing 

1 minute ago, Matt said:

For the players you’ve mentioned, I’ve got nearly a polar opposite opinion :lol: 

was gonna say, digne and coleman are working hard, richarlison is tracking back and defending at least (anyone see theo?), keane has been solid, jags reminds me of late era distin, you just know a massive F up is coming

Just now, markjazzbassist said:

was gonna say, digne and coleman are working hard, richarlison is tracking back and defending at least (anyone see theo?), keane has been solid, jags reminds me of late era distin, you just know a massive F up is coming

Richie isn’t “clicking”, and tracking back is 50/50. He is trying though. 

Jags may make a mistake but his vocal attributes are preventing a lot more potential chances. 

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

It wasn’t a dig mate, I’m kinda glad because they’re not trying too hard but they’re at least trying. 

“Clicking” is the missing link at the moment from a drubbing 

I know mate, just wanted to defending him a bit as a few people have (rightly) mentioned he is struggling. He gets a goal and hopefully all will be forgotten. 

2 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

not for me, he just needs more of the ball.  he's isolated and frustrated.  also he's 21, he's going to be more emotional than old man jags and others.

His age at the moment isn’t the issue. He’s trying but it’s just not working for him. I want him off before he loses his cool