IGNORED

Marco Silva

As the original manager thread seems to have vanished without trace (there's no record of anything being done to it in the control panel logs so it's a weird one) I'll start another one. If and when we (Louis) can track it down we'll merge the two. Very strange this, can't recall it ever happening before:dontknow:.

Apologies to all who posted in it.

• MikeO pinned this topic
17 minutes ago, MikeO said:

As the original manager thread seems to have vanished without trace (there's no record of anything being done to it in the control panel logs so it's a weird one) I'll start another one. If and when we (Louis) can track it down we'll merge the two. Very strange this, can't recall it ever happening before:dontknow:.

Fake news Moshiri asked for it to be removed 😉

4 hours ago, MikeO said:

not good enough mate  we still have marco but lost his thread?  get yourself sorted out for heavens sake...…  :rofl:

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Can we please have some ideas  on what happened to the Marco Silva thread l’m sure plenty of you have your own thoughts. 

What will that achieve?

As I said before it's a mystery to those of us with access to the techy stuff, Louis included.

Why would anyone want to sabotage a huge long running thread anyway? We're here to discuss and argue about the minutiae of the Blues after all, it's the raison d'être of the site.

4 minutes ago, MikeO said:

What will that achieve?

As I said before it's a mystery to those of us with access to the techy stuff, Louis included.

Why would anyone want to sabotage a huge long running thread anyway? We're here to discuss and argue about the minutiae of the Blues after all, it's the raison d'être of the site.

Fuck me Mike you had a humour bypass chill out mate. 

4 minutes ago, MikeO said:

It's not a laughing matter for those of us trying to understand what happened.

Okay Mike I appreciate that just thought it might have been a good opportunity to lighten the mood up, obviously I’ve pissed you off but that wasn’t my intention so I apologise for that. 

5 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Maybe its a sign, a fresh start for our manager after the break.

I'm just glad the Gana thread was spared this fate..............

The old Silva thread was heading down the same dark path though! Fingers crossed this one is bright and full of

“great team selection today”

”wow, another clean sheet”

4 hours ago, Finn balor said:

We get done by Cardiff and Liverpool he has to go. We’re in a shit run of form. I’m giving him these two games. 

12 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Cant judge him on one season, considering the mess he inherited. 

I want him to have a full preseason with players and a second summer transfer window where he and Brands can get a striker (or 2), get a right back to compete with Kenny and get rid of the dead wood.

Once this has happened and the new players have had a chance to settle, and existing players a chance to get their confidence back, then I will be in a better position to judge him.

Unless we’re in a bonafide relegation battle at the very beginning of April (with 6 matches left to play), there’s no way we can sack him.

5 hours ago, nyblue23 said:

Unless we’re in a bonafide relegation battle at the very beginning of April (with 6 matches left to play), there’s no way we can sack him.

If we are in a proper relegation battle with 6 matches left to play we would have left it to late to sack him, that would be giving the new manager no time to turn it round if we lose to Cardiff he has to go immediately to give someone a chance of turning it around, to expect someone to come in with 6 games to play and save us from relegation is folly.

We have the players to be 7th or at least fighting for it we don't have the manager to take them there.