Sign in to follow this  
Therius94Fellaini

EVERTON FC kit supplier if Umbro contract runs out after 2018-19 season

EVERTON FC kit supplier if Umbro contract runs out after 2018-19 season  

11 members have voted

1. 1. who will be EVERTON FC kit supplier for 2019-2020 season?

• Keep Umbro
    • Kappa
    • Joma
    • Asics
    • Nike
    • Le Coq Sportif

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 31/05/19 at 16:59

29 minutes ago, nyblue23 said:

An odd sales pitch to call your own brand mediocre hah.

I can't quite get my head round the post 😂 joined 2 hours ago with fellaini in his name and his picture, not sure if it's a poor advertisement or what! 

1 hour ago, Finn balor said:

I can’t remember the last good kit we had? The one with the bit of yellow on the neck weren’t bad 

I like this seasons home kit but it doesn't have much competition from recent seasons. 

1 hour ago, Finn balor said:

I can’t remember the last good kit we had? The one with the bit of yellow on the neck weren’t bad 

Nike had a good one (big cuffs home shirt, grew on me), Umbro had my all time favourite (the collarless one) and this seasons would've been fine if it wasn't for the stupid angry birds shite on  the shoulder 

(I don't mean disgruntled pigeon poo either)

2 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

have then done a football kit yet?  i thought they were just in the states...

They do Spurs' don't they? Far too slimline for my liking (i.e. I'd never pull it off, in both senses of the phrase)

1 minute ago, markjazzbassist said:

nike do spurs kit

Show's you how much attention I pay. UA ads everywhere else at Spurs though, right? Or is my fatigue truly getting the better of me :lol: 

21 minutes ago, c1982 said:

I like Under Armour personally - do some nice stuff. Would do decent training gear.

I am a UA fan too. Been wearing their golf gear for years and have been using their football gear as well for a couple of years now too. Albeit I have just bought a new pair of boots from them and my first wear was last Thursday and they ripped my feet apart!

11 minutes ago, c1982 said:

They do Southampton and Villa - sure they did do Spurs previously.

i didn't know that, thanks.  they are definately 'the new kid on the block" in terms of the big sporting goods companies, but that could work to our advantage.  the Villa kit looks nice.

6 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Their both owned by the same company so they shite could have had either logo used. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-16627867

So why were they suing each other for patent infringement in 2016:huh:? Also that link clearly says they're two different companies, "Liverpool has signed a six-year deal with US sports firm Warrior Sports" and "It comes after Spurs said last year that another US firm, Under Armour, would make its kit from 2012/13."

https://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=04046d36-cf56-4a00-8044-182186a875b7

7 minutes ago, MikeO said:

OK I've found the connection now, UA is a subsidiary of NB, still don't understand why they were suing each other though:lol:.

I thought I had but now I can't see where; anyway I still maintain that I don't think Liverpool have never played in a UA branded shirt.

I’d be happy with Under Armour, Adidas too, I like that Cardiff shirt last night. 

If it’s a good brand the younger lads will be more interested in the other merchandise, which is only a good thing for the club. 

10 hours ago, StevO said:

I’d be happy with Under Armour, Adidas too, I like that Cardiff shirt last night. 

If it’s a good brand the younger lads will be more interested in the other merchandise, which is only a good thing for the club. 

Adidas? sorry, Adidas not fit for EVERTON

43 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

and then pay 5 quid at the paywall to access the group.  for premium access to really find out why, another 5 quid

Missed the sarcasm ?

2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

First bad move from Denise. Hopefully the last.

why?  if the financial terms were the best offer we got, it could be the best deal.  the look of the kit is moot in my opinion, even the big clubs have crappy kits (see city neon green and pink), i don't know of one manufacturer that just makes good kits, they all make just OK looking stuff again in my opinion.

Rather stick with Umbro than go with an Adidas or Nike stencil kit all the lower league minnows have. Umbro are trying to get a market place and worked very closely with the club taking on feedback and designing the kit in an office only 40 miles away in Manchester. You won't get that personal service from the big 2.

4 hours ago, StevO said:

Well no surprise it’s Umbro again. 

It's the badge on the left of the shirt that matters to me, not the logo on the right, though I realise that many from younger generations are more brand driven. Personally I don't give a crap who makes them.

Two of this year's Umbro shirts are great imo (home and 3rd, not so keen on the away one).

1 hour ago, markjazzbassist said:

why?  if the financial terms were the best offer we got, it could be the best deal.  the look of the kit is moot in my opinion, even the big clubs have crappy kits (see city neon green and pink), i don't know of one manufacturer that just makes good kits, they all make just OK looking stuff again in my opinion.

The shirts will sell well, they always do, but we want people spending money on the training gear as well. People just won't with the Umbro logo.

48 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Rather stick with Umbro than go with an Adidas or Nike stencil kit all the lower league minnows have. Umbro are trying to get a market place and worked very closely with the club taking on feedback and designing the kit in an office only 40 miles away in Manchester. You won't get that personal service from the big 2.

Pete, all the Umbro kits are the same. Ours is only different to West Ham's in that we have the tower on the back of the shirt and they have the two hammers.

They were talking through their arse holes when they mention bespoke and all that crap. They work on a template just like the rest. 

52 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Pete, all the Umbro kits are the same. Ours is only different to West Ham's in that we have the tower on the back of the shirt and they have the two hammers.

They were talking through their arse holes when they mention bespoke and all that crap. They work on a template just like the rest. 

My bad, had remembered the OS bigging it up and doing video tours of the office etc so thought we'd got the vip treatment. 

My favourite shirt of all time was an Umbro one, so if they can pull that off again I’m happy. 

Training gear logo I couldn’t give a shit about. I think all my non-kit stuff (of which there is a loooot) bar one (the black Nike rugby top) hasn’t even got a manufacturer on it 

25 minutes ago, Matt said:

My favourite shirt of all time was an Umbro one, so if they can pull that off again I’m happy. 

Training gear logo I couldn’t give a shit about. I think all my non-kit stuff (of which there is a loooot) bar one (the black Nike rugby top) hasn’t even got a manufacturer on it 

Training gear is all branded, are you talking about fashion gear (which isn'tt)?

23 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Training gear is all branded, are you talking about fashion gear (which isn'ttt)?

Hence “non-kit”, ya blind bastard!

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Hence “non-kit”, ya blind bastard!

You were talking about training gear so I just took the next sentence to be on the same subject ya semi-literate bastard😂.

Just now, MikeO said:

You were talking about training gear so I just took the next sentence to be on the same subject ya semi-literate bastard😂.

Semi-literate in 4 languages though... :unsure:

1 hour ago, Matt said:

That’s nice, Matt, but young kids do care. 

Kids and teens are more into looking at what they wear these days rather than just a name and logo like when we were young.

My eldest is a trend setter and isn’t bothered about labels at all. Most clothes are just plain these days.