IGNORED

The Kit Supplier Thread

EVERTON FC kit supplier if Umbro contract runs out after 2018-19 season  

19 members have voted

1. 1. who will be EVERTON FC kit supplier for 2019-2020 season?

• Keep Umbro
    • Kappa
    • Joma
    • Asics
    • Nike
    • Le Coq Sportif
    • Hummel

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

First bad move from Denise. Hopefully the last.

why?  if the financial terms were the best offer we got, it could be the best deal.  the look of the kit is moot in my opinion, even the big clubs have crappy kits (see city neon green and pink), i don't know of one manufacturer that just makes good kits, they all make just OK looking stuff again in my opinion.

Rather stick with Umbro than go with an Adidas or Nike stencil kit all the lower league minnows have. Umbro are trying to get a market place and worked very closely with the club taking on feedback and designing the kit in an office only 40 miles away in Manchester. You won't get that personal service from the big 2.

4 hours ago, StevO said:

Well no surprise it’s Umbro again. 

It's the badge on the left of the shirt that matters to me, not the logo on the right, though I realise that many from younger generations are more brand driven. Personally I don't give a crap who makes them.

Two of this year's Umbro shirts are great imo (home and 3rd, not so keen on the away one).

1 hour ago, markjazzbassist said:

why?  if the financial terms were the best offer we got, it could be the best deal.  the look of the kit is moot in my opinion, even the big clubs have crappy kits (see city neon green and pink), i don't know of one manufacturer that just makes good kits, they all make just OK looking stuff again in my opinion.

The shirts will sell well, they always do, but we want people spending money on the training gear as well. People just won't with the Umbro logo.

48 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Rather stick with Umbro than go with an Adidas or Nike stencil kit all the lower league minnows have. Umbro are trying to get a market place and worked very closely with the club taking on feedback and designing the kit in an office only 40 miles away in Manchester. You won't get that personal service from the big 2.

Pete, all the Umbro kits are the same. Ours is only different to West Ham's in that we have the tower on the back of the shirt and they have the two hammers.

They were talking through their arse holes when they mention bespoke and all that crap. They work on a template just like the rest. 

52 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Pete, all the Umbro kits are the same. Ours is only different to West Ham's in that we have the tower on the back of the shirt and they have the two hammers.

They were talking through their arse holes when they mention bespoke and all that crap. They work on a template just like the rest. 

My bad, had remembered the OS bigging it up and doing video tours of the office etc so thought we'd got the vip treatment. 

My favourite shirt of all time was an Umbro one, so if they can pull that off again I’m happy. 

Training gear logo I couldn’t give a shit about. I think all my non-kit stuff (of which there is a loooot) bar one (the black Nike rugby top) hasn’t even got a manufacturer on it 

25 minutes ago, Matt said:

My favourite shirt of all time was an Umbro one, so if they can pull that off again I’m happy. 

Training gear logo I couldn’t give a shit about. I think all my non-kit stuff (of which there is a loooot) bar one (the black Nike rugby top) hasn’t even got a manufacturer on it 

Training gear is all branded, are you talking about fashion gear (which isn'tt)?

1 hour ago, Matt said:

That’s nice, Matt, but young kids do care.