Sign in to follow this  
Therius94Fellaini

EVERTON FC kit supplier if Umbro contract runs out after 2018-19 season

EVERTON FC kit supplier if Umbro contract runs out after 2018-19 season  

12 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. who will be EVERTON FC kit supplier for 2019-2020 season?

• Keep Umbro
    • Kappa
    • Joma
    • Asics
    • Nike
    • Le Coq Sportif

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/05/19 at 16:59

6 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

not impressed.  i still think the 125th anniversary kit was the best a couple years back.  

125th anniversary kit would've been in 2003. Nice shirt mind. Still have mine home and away.

Capture.JPG

9 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

this is the one, simply understated, to the point.  we are blue.  done.

That was never a playing kit though was it? And we never used that badge until the 1920's so I'm not sure what it was the 125th anniversary of.

3 minutes ago, MikeO said:

That was never a playing kit though was it? And we never used that badge until the 1920's so I'm not sure what it was the 125th anniversary of.

says right in the tweet 125th anniversary of goodison park.  yeah i don't care about any  of that, it's the only kit of ours i've liked.  reminds me i need to buy one

7 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

says right in the tweet 125th anniversary of goodison park.  yeah i don't care about any  of that, it's the only kit of ours i've liked.  reminds me i need to buy one

That would work; I'm sorry but since Boris got elected PM all UK citizens have had their IQ halved, it was one of his "election" pledges. That's my excuse anyway:unsure:.

On 24/07/2019 at 11:49, MikeO said:

Which reminds me I saw this on Ebay the other day, bound to get a lot of bidders😂.

Capture.JPG

Thats the one...Wonder what happened to the C?

13 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

You get the full kit?

Nope, just the shirt as a gift. I used to get the shirt and socks around Christmas but  don’t really bother anymore because I can’t play anymore 

2 hours ago, Sibdane said:

I thought we had blue shorts in the most recent friendlies. Am I remembering things incorrectly and going crazy?

We have white and blue shorts and socks for the home kit. So they can wear it at more away games with the added options. We always do. 

Like when we play United away, they wear white shorts, so we’ll wear blue. 

13 hours ago, StevO said:

We have white and blue shorts and socks for the home kit. So they can wear it at more away games with the added options. We always do. 

Thanks -- somehow didn't realize that.

I like it but for the cost of making it what’s the point? Three kits are silly. Make ur home kit as is and your away kit the next season. Sales aren’t spread out across various kits. If I know I’m getting two years out of a kit. I know I’m getting my kids wear out of it and will buy it. 

4 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

I like it but for the cost of making it what’s the point? Three kits are silly. Make ur home kit as is and your away kit the next season. Sales aren’t spread out across various kits. If I know I’m getting two years out of a kit. I know I’m getting my kids wear out of it and will buy it. 

Completely agree. There’ll be a 4th option as standard before too long...

22 hours ago, StevO said:

I understand the reasoning but I hate when we wear blue shorts. Just doesn't feel right. 

I really don’t get too worked up on kits. I’ve given up caring how many kits we have, what colour shorts we wear on a particular day. As long as the players wearing it give 100% I’m relatively happy.

I’d like us to only wear our home kit away from home if it was the derby or neutral venue. Other than that wear the away or third. The last time I bought a third kit I think we wore it once. 

13 hours ago, Matt said:

Completely agree. There’ll be a 4th option as standard before too long...

Actually, haven’t we had a fourth kit before but for charity? I think if we said half (ideally all) the proceeds from the 3rd kit went to charity, it’d be a lot more justifiable...

10 hours ago, StevO said:

I’d like us to only wear our home kit away from home if it was the derby or neutral venue. Other than that wear the away or third.

I'm the other way, I want us to wear Blue whenever possible.

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

I'm the other way, I want us to wear Blue whenever possible.

I’d normally agree, but then I think about all the kids who will get the kits and never get to see the team play in them. 

Think of the children Mike!!!

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Actually, haven’t we had a fourth kit before but for charity? I think if we said half (ideally all) the proceeds from the 3rd kit went to charity, it’d be a lot more justifiable...

The purple one? 

31 minutes ago, pete0 said:

We had the breast cancer awareness one too, don't think we wore it officially though. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/1000-pink-everton-shirts-help-3491432.amp

We had the 50/50 EFC/Barcelona shirt once as well. Can't find a picture of it anywhere.

On 24/07/2019 at 22:22, MikeO said:

125th anniversary kit would've been in 2003. Nice shirt mind. Still have mine home and away.

Capture.JPG

I've got that shirt signed by Rooney with his signature all a long the number one.

4 minutes ago, MikeO said:

I still look young😎.

Actually that's my lad who's now 23, where does the time go?

Mate I don't know but one thing's for sure we won't get it back, so let's make the most of what we've got left, and on that depressing note I'm about to get ready to go to a lovely restaurant in the mountains of northern Italy.

6 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Mate I don't know but one thing's for sure we won't get it back, so let's make the most of what we've got left, and on that depressing note I'm about to get ready to go to a lovely restaurant in the mountains of northern Italy.

I've always managed to miss Italy somehow, must go one of these days; actually had flights and hotel booked in Rome a couple of years back but had to cancel late when father-in-law got ill:(

Enjoy your meal.

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

Enjoy mate. I work with a few teenagers who take selfies everywhere they go. They don’t understand why I don’t. I’m busy making memories while they take photos. 

Were here for a good time, not a long time!

49 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Typical Umbro , I went into the toffeshop after the game yesterday and they had no kids home shorts of any size in stock and just one pair of kids away shorts, which we bought, in a YM all other sizes sold out

No estimate for when they are getting any back in stock , absolute shambles 😡😡

That’s fucking disgraceful. Is Umbro to blame or Everton? I’d blame Umbro cos I hate the kits they have produced. They say the goalie kit is unique and half the English league are wearing it😡

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Typical Umbro , I went into the toffeshop after the game yesterday and they had no kids home shorts of any size in stock and just one pair of kids away shorts, which we bought, in a YM all other sizes sold out

Aren't they going to look like hot pants when you put them on😀, you might get away with that look on 60s night in the Cavern😨

4 hours ago, Finn balor said:

That’s fucking disgraceful. Is Umbro to blame or Everton? I’d blame Umbro cos I hate the kits they have produced. They say the goalie kit is unique and half the English league are wearing it😡

It was the first home game of the season to be fair. We didn’t even go into the shop as it was so rammed before the game. So many fans wait till the first home game to get their kits. 

Suspose it makes a day of it.

7 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

That’s down to Everton. A supplier can only supply what it’s asked to produce.