IGNORED

The Kit Supplier Thread

EVERTON FC kit supplier if Umbro contract runs out after 2018-19 season  

19 members have voted

1. 1. who will be EVERTON FC kit supplier for 2019-2020 season?

• Keep Umbro
    • Kappa
    • Joma
    • Asics
    • Nike
    • Le Coq Sportif
    • Hummel

19 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Umbros on its arse. Thought we were doing better at the promotional side of our club. I’ve seen little gobshites for months walking around in the new kit it’s july and we aren’t bothering? 

If you were Umbro and we didn’t have a contract with you a few months ago would you have bothered putting the effort in knowing we were negotiating with your competitors too?

i think they were convinced they had lost us. 

Under Armour is the only brand that is exciting me. Puma throwing their logo on the shirt about five times, Nike have one shirt for every single club. 

16 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Yeah but I don't see the #StDomingo influence there, pretty certain it's genuine but why the 92/93 sleeve being revived? Not exactly historic. Be interested to hear the logic.

Capture.JPG

Maybe the chest pattern is from the church? No idea. 

I’m sick of kits. With the money clubs are making now in the prem they should be putting a rule that they change the home kit one year and the away the next. Builds up anticipation. I mean if u play on stripes or hoops you can only change the collar for fucks sake. They are taking the piss. Especially with betting and alcohol sponsers that they can’t put on the kids kits. Do what Barca did a few years ago. Put a charity on the kids kits so it looks better and does some good 

I don’t like that don’t understand what’s going on with that pattern at all, I must be getting to old be on trend if that appeals to the masses I will buy it to hang in the office but I won’t be wearing it to any game. 

Definitely to be consigned to room 101 for me.