IGNORED

Liverpool Derby (Home) Sunday March 3rd

markjazzbassist

2 hours ago, hafnia said:

Always wake early since kids and not drinking much any more. More energy and stuff..... 

Fair play mate you must feel a lot better for it, I’m an early bird get up about 6:00 every morning take the dog out for about 1hr:15 sets you up for the rest of the day. 

Pickford. 

Coleman/Kenny. Jags.   Zouma.        Digne. 

Davies   Schneiderlin    Gana 

Walcott                     DCL                    Bernard

We have to stop their  FBs getting forward to cut off their supply, I don’t believe Lookman or Richarlison are switched on enough or care enough to stop or track back to help the defence and nullify the threat of their FBs  

I think we need to go defensive to frustrate them they need to win if we can keep them out and force them to change their shape then we can look at being more adventurous  

11 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

I just can’t see how walcott can get a game today and just think it’ll be man against boys if DCL plays against van dick. Just can’t see us hurting them 

I think Walcott will be there more to stop Robertson and give Coleman or Kenny some protection from a 2 on 1 scenario if Lookman started.