Sign in to follow this  
markjazzbassist

Liverpool Derby (Home) Sunday March 3rd

22 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Yeah I know he works back but fuck me you may aswell play coleman ahead of Kenny if that’s the case and have coleman work back. 

Reverse that Kenny in front of Coleman he’s got more pace and can cross the ball wouldn't dismiss that. 

Just got intro the ground, bit of police activity on Goodison Rd, corralled a couple of Shite fans who seemed to want to cause of bit of Agro away down the side streets. Not seen any sign of trouble here before, keep safe everyone.

3 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

They'll hang us out to dry. Wolves, Watford, Wham, Palace, Leicester (and there are more) have all managed to beat 'top 6' sides, we haven't come close.

Who scored for wham? Was it it ridgely? Or that Micheal?

Just now, Wiggytop said:

Just got intro the ground, bit of police activity on Goodison Rd, corralled a couple of Shite fans who seemed to want to cause of bit of Agro away down the side streets. Not seen any sign of trouble here before, keep safe everyone.

Probably too much ale. 

3 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

I’m on the Wirral but boozer near mine opened at 09:00 and is open till 12:00 uuuush. Red nose pub tho so will be full of them 

Take care mate you’ve had a few already, you don’t want to be pissed up in pub with a load of reds who’ve just had the title taken out of their grasp. 

2 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Take care mate you’ve had a few already, you don’t want to be pissed up in pub with a load of reds who’ve just had the title taken out of their grasp. 

I’ve not been in there since 09:00 🤞🏻

Just now, Palfy said:

There getting rattled keep the pressure off the press up

They are but we are not sharp enough with our passing up front and look too loose at the back.  Still, happy so far with effort and spirirt being put in.

2 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Digne can’t get near Salah but was immense to get back 

He's managed to get enough just-about-touches on the ball or just bother and put Salah off quite a few times though.  He's hanging in there against one of the best players in the world at the moment.  I hope he can keep it up!