• Idrissa Gana Gueye
    • Morgan Schneiderlin
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • Theo Walcott
    • Gylfi Sigurðsson
    • Bernard Duarte
    • Richarlison

26 minutes ago, badaids said:

Everyone except Walcott and Scheiderlin played really well and were in with a shout, but went with Digne.

Pickford's kicking was dreadful and Keane was very dodgy but everytime he done something bad he tended to make up for it. Then there's Gana who as per usual gifted them a chance, his passing today was embarrassing and he should've been subbed at half time. 

2 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Pickford's kicking was dreadful and Keane was very dodgy but everytime he done something bad he tended to make up for it. Then there's Gana who as per usual gifted them a chance, his passing today was embarrassing and he should've been subbed at half time. 

Haha.... yeah let's pick gana out and ignore schneiderlein who literally did fuck all besides gift salah a one on one. 

8 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Are you for real Gana's pass completion rate was 80% 

1 minute ago, Palfy said:

To be honest mate a lot of his passes were negative and going backwards. 

It's called keeping possession he breaks up so many opposition attacks best player in the team week in week out and if his haters can't see what he brings to the team they are clueless 

..Digne. Was excellent. How many chance did he snuff out in one match? That’s heart there. This guy is really becoming a true Everton player.

Mention for DCL, haven’t watched DV knobhead pannick so much in a long while! The lad will get better and better.

13 minutes ago, BedfordBlue said:

It's called keeping possession he breaks up so many opposition attacks best player in the team week in week out and if his haters can't see what he brings to the team they are clueless 

Thought you were talking about his passing not all the other shit you have just come out with, sometimes it’s called not knowing what to do with it, and for the record he’s not the best player week in week out and if you truly believe that then your the clueless one mate. 

16 minutes ago, BedfordBlue said:

Your thinking he understands that though, he simply doesn’t. Said it before, some people have played football, some people haven’t. Nothing to do with elitism, just how life works. 

A person who plays gets the intricacies of play, while watching fans don’t, but they may be geniuses in other fileds.

This is how the world works.

48 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Haha.... yeah let's pick gana out and ignore schneiderlein who literally did fuck all besides gift salah a one on one. 

Gana's giveaway was worse. Schneiderlin was played into danger. Plus Gana does it every week. Shouldn't be more than a couple a season at this level. 

41 minutes ago, BedfordBlue said:

Are you for real Gana's pass completion rate was 80% 

Which is poor when you consider most of them are backwards. What's the stat on the player who gets the ball keeping possession as some of them passes today were more like shots. Only central midfielder in the league who has no zip to his passes, they bobble! 

14 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Your thinking he understands that though, he simply doesn’t. Said it before, some people have played football, some people haven’t. Nothing to do with elitism, just how life works. 

A person who plays gets the intricacies of play, while watching fans don’t, but they may be geniuses in other fileds.

This is how the world works.

Palfy is the one with coaching experience so I guess that's you bowing to his expertise? 😜

If I was playing I'd want to strangle Gana. His movement is terrible, he hides. When he gets the ball he goes backwards or often our players have to take an extra touch because he's so poor at weighing his passes. 

14 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Gana's giveaway was worse. Schneiderlin was played into danger. Plus Gana does it every week. Shouldn't be more than a couple a season at this level. 

Which is poor when you consider most of them are backwards. What's the stat on the player who gets the ball keeping possession as some of them passes today were more like shots. Only central midfielder in the league who has no zip to his passes, they bobble! 

Palfy is the one with coaching experience so I guess that's you bowing to his expertise? 😜

If I was playing I'd want to strangle Gana. His movement is terrible, he hides. When he gets the ball he goes backwards or often our players have to take an extra touch because he's so poor at weighing his passes. 

Again not a fact. I coach and have a level 1, certificate. Yes I agree it’s only level 1. But it’s a certificate nonetheless. I also have 9 years experience in coaching to go with it. 

I also have a level 5 CMS in management. I also own my own building business. 

But more than anything.... I played the game at a decent level and still.... try to play now.

NEXT!

23 minutes ago, pete0 said:

I dont agree about the chance Schneiderlin gave up. It was a great ball from Zouma, exactly the type of pass we needed, but Schneiderlin took a terrible touch. Against Cardiff he was one touching that to a spare player but he bricked it in that moment, like many others did in that type of situation today. 

Must admit 80% is far below Gana's normal completion rate but I did think that for the most part his passing was better today than it was against Cardiff.

I also get what you mean with the last point but I think a player like Barry would love him if he could control him and almost manage him through games as he could do a lot of the dirty and have the athleticism to get back and cover. The problem is we dont have an organiser alongside him in midfield or at the back.