IGNORED

Arsenal (Home) Sunday April 7th

markjazzbassist

We are on a good run and honestly I’m not that impressed with arsenal under emery.  I think we can beat them if we play our game.  Same lineup as the west ham match.  

Pickford

coleman Keane zouma digne

Gana  gomes

richarlison     Gylfi    Bernard

DCL

11 hours ago, AlbanyNYToffee said:

It's finally here. Maiden voyage to Goodison. Any must do's before or after the match?

In no particular order and depending on if you want a beer before or not.

Take the 919 bus from St Johns Lane near Lime St station to the ground, it should drop you off just in front  of the Park End on Walton Lane, Walk up to the ground soak up the view, ( I'm there every game and love the bus journey, some times use the train to Kirkdale but it's not the same ) and then take a 360 degree walk round reading the signs giving our history, best if you go anti clockwise starting at  Bullens Rd / Park End stand. Finnish up in the fan zone at the Park End, if you get there an hour before kick off, they usually have an interview with an ex player, hang around there for a bit, grab a beer.

Have a quick beer in the Winslow on Goodison Rd.

Go to your seat about 30 mins before kick off to watch the warm up

Have a beer after the win, I'll leave others to guide you on the best boozers, as I go with my son who's too young to drink yet.

Have a great day, COYB!

On 04/04/2019 at 03:44, Wiggytop said:

In no particular order and depending on if you want a beer before or not.

Take the 919 bus from St Johns Lane near Lime St station to the ground, it should drop you off just in front  of the Park End on Walton Lane, Walk up to the ground soak up the view, ( I'm there every game and love the bus journey, some times use the train to Kirkdale but it's not the same ) and then take a 360 degree walk round reading the signs giving our history, best if you go anti clockwise starting at  Bullens Rd / Park End stand. Finnish up in the fan zone at the Park End, if you get there an hour before kick off, they usually have an interview with an ex player, hang around there for a bit, grab a beer.

Have a quick beer in the Winslow on Goodison Rd.

Go to your seat about 30 mins before kick off to watch the warm up

Have a beer after the win, I'll leave others to guide you on the best boozers, as I go with my son who's too young to drink yet.

Have a great day, COYB!

Thank you Wiggy! We'll be walking to the game from city centre, hitting every pub on the way - especially the Winslow. Appreciate the heads up on getting to seats 30 mins ahead of time. 

54 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

I'll be there too chaps. Managed to get some tickets in the Park End for me and my stepson while getting pissed at my Grandads funeral on Friday. Was 'lucky' enough to be a pall bearer and we carried his coffin in to Z-Cars, so have a feeling I might get wet eyes as Z-Cars blasts out at Goodison!!!

Weather forecast is decent, really looking forward to it. Might see some of you there!

Nice one mate, funerals (which I'm getting more used to at my age) can be really uplifting and positive experiences, I certainly hope mine is. Wish I could be be there tomorrow so I could buy you a beer you could buy me a beer but I'm awa with the jocks the noo (that's how we talk up here:unsure:).

29 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Nice one mate, funerals (which I'm getting more used to at my age) can be really uplifting and positive experiences, I certainly hope mine is. Wish I could be be there tomorrow so I could buy you a beer you could buy me a beer but I'm awa with the jocks the noo (that's how we talk up here:unsure:).

Haha. My wife is a Jock. One of them Glaswegian types. Still can't understand her and we've been at it for 14 years.

I'll get there with you one day Mike. You and a good few others on here I hope.

12 hours ago, Newty82 said:

I'll be there too chaps. Managed to get some tickets in the Park End for me and my stepson while getting pissed at my Grandads funeral on Friday. Was 'lucky' enough to be a pall bearer and we carried his coffin in to Z-Cars, so have a feeling I might get wet eyes as Z-Cars blasts out at Goodison!!!

Weather forecast is decent, really looking forward to it. Might see some of you there!

Very touching mate have a great day, I might see you there only problem is if I did I wouldn’t know it was you 😀

14 hours ago, Newty82 said:

Enjoy the day with your stepson and let’s hope the toffees do your grandad proud.