• Kurt Zouma
    • Lucas Digne
    • Idrissa Gana Gueye
    • André Gomes
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • Gylfi Sigurðsson
    • Richarlison
    • Bernard Duarte

Excellent that the whole team showed up today, Four  great performances took my eye more than the others, 

Gana, Calvert-Lewin, Gomes, and Bernard. Difficult decision as any one of them could get the vote, but I'm giving it to Bernard. Cos I just love him as a player and hopefully he will get even better.

Bernard gets my vote, but the hardest match to decide on who, all the outfield players played well, DCL, Gana and Gomes all came close to MOTM.

Bernard gave his best performance in a blue shirt, threatening going forward and did some brilliant defensive work when needed, but he needs to work on his finishing, seemed to dither when he had too much time today.

Good performances all over the park today, Seamus kept up his recent good form, Bernard,Gueye, Dean and Gomes were all excellent but I’ve gone for DCL, he may not have got on the scoresheet but he never stopped running all game and showed everyone what he brings to the table, great CF display from him this afternoon 

So many to choose from for the third game running! Special mentions for Gana, Bernard, DCL, Coleman and Jags (more for being thrown in last minute). However my MOTM is Gomes. He is so strong for a creative midfielder and  almost always chooses the right option. Looked full of confidence and hit some lovely cross field passes. Hope he stays! 

If Bernard scores I’d have given it to him, but I went for Jags just for showing that level of performance with very little notice. Top pro. 

I think we beat Fulham and United if we keep playing like this, need to score a few at Fulham though. 

5 hours ago, Paddock said:

I went for Gana but could have easily picked Bernard or DCL- credit to 1878 originals for making Goodison alive again also. It’s been boss last few games.

I thought you'd not renewed your season tickets Pad, are you buying week by week? Both lads coming with you or not?

44 minutes ago, MikeO said:

I thought you'd not renewed your season tickets Pad, are you buying week by week? Both lads coming with you or not?

Picking and choosing tbh mate, the away supporters club I am in can always guarantee me tickets tbh. When I say pick and choose, if I’m in work I’m no longer taking holidays to go, I just miss if I’m off I generally go. Sam has been to most with me, Jake has just completely lost interest.