Sign in to follow this  
markjazzbassist

Fulham (Away) Saturday April 13th

3 points here, they are awful and i don't care if we are away, we should blitz them.  same team as the last couple matches for me.

Pickford

Coleman Keane Zouma Digne

Gana   Gomes

Richarlison  Gylfi   Bernard

DCL

Yes I think so. Been many times to the Cottage and I don’t think our record is good. That said it MUST be a win for us. I’ll be there but in the neutral stand as it’s the only place I could get tickets. 

I do  embrace it but I can not see us keeping a clean sheet again,  we wouldn't be Everton without a scare or two in a game like this.  I see us winning,   but not as easily as expected.

5 clean sheets in the last 6 games though. World of improvement there. 

If we play the same as arsenal but the final third clicks we could seriously put some past Fulham. I hope Bernard and DCL get a  couple.

Fulham don’t find themselves in the position they are in because of prolific scoring and not conceding, I can see another clean sheet for us our defence is full of confidence at the moment and the belief is strong can’t see Fulham denting it. 

Debating on paying for WiFi on the plane so I can stream the match, but considering flying is massively stressful for me to start with not sure it’s a good idea 😂

31 minutes ago, Matt said:

Debating on paying for WiFi on the plane so I can stream the match, but considering flying is massively stressful for me to start with not sure it’s a good idea 😂

Hahahah fight it all you want but you know you’ll end up paying for it.

got done $10/gb the other week for streaming the game live on my phone because I was over data  😂

58 minutes ago, Matt said:

Give me your number and I'll phone you with a running commentary😀

Extremely slow internet here in the middle of nowhere so streaming won't be an option for me. Didn't realise you can get connected in the air now @Matt, where are you flying from/to?

47 minutes ago, Blueged said:

Anyone know of any pubs in town showing the Fulham game.

No Saturday 3.00pm kick offs are ever shown live legally in the UK so I very much doubt it.

10 hours ago, Keith B said:

I feel almost overconfident about this match, which suggests doom. That means we should win 0-3 but will lose 1-0 on a set piece goal.

one reason I posted my comments  a while ago.

72 goals conceded by Fulham this season. They will be looking to play with a bit more freedom and without any pressure seeing as they're already relegated (I think). 

We're high on confidence now and am hoping we stick a few past them. It'll be nice to see Dom get a goal. 

Happy to see Jags keep his spot, not a bad game to keep him in after that performance vs Arsenal and Keane can have a deserved rest after starting nearly every game for us. 

Got my bet on as a 3-0 win so everyone can safely rule that out. 

COYB. 

6 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Jagielka is really struggling with mitrovic

Mitrovic is someone I've liked for a while. Proper handful. He would do very well with better players around him. 

System isn'tt working. 

Siggy, DCL and Richarlison have hardly touched the ball, the latter has looks determined when he has though. 

Get Davies on for Siggy at half time and put in a proper press against them. 

What a difference 6 days make, gutted with the effort you can’t just be up for the big games you need to want it in the bread and butter games. 

Poor very poor think I’ll go in the garden and do a bit of weeding while the suns out 

Very poor showing that. 

No sign of the pressing of the past few games. Our defence getting the run around and looking dodgy from corners again. Richarlison, DCL and Sigurdsson may as well not be on the pitch. And we’ve got no creativity. 

Falling to pieces. Fucking shit. 3 great games and all of a sudden its taken 46 minutes of football to look absolutely dreadful. 

Needed to change the system at half time, make subs now before it's too late. 

I don't know how long I can look at Silva and take him seriously. 

It's all well and good getting a streak of form against 2 good teams but how can he come to a game like this and the team perform so badly? 

How are we 70 minute in, 1 shot on target and no substitutes against the worst defensive team in the league? It should have happened at half time. 

1 minute ago, Palfy said:

It’s not unlucky he’s a shit finisher get it on target you can’t score if you can’t get it on target. 

It was unlucky.  Inches in it. Did everything right. 

1 minute ago, Haiku said:

Mourinho in the stands, does that mean he's watching his friend failing or he's looking at his next job?

Nah he lives around the corner just having an afternoon out spending his £20 mill compensation